Chapter 9

The next morning was painful. Calum had invited me to band practice across the street in Ashton's garage. The thing is is that I haven't talked out the 'let me go' thing with Ashton.

I decided to go anyway for the boys. Calum seemed super exited as well and I don't know why.

After my morning thoughts my body landed on the floor with a plop and a groan escaped my lips.

I reached up and stretched for a little bit. My hand reached for my phone in the night stand as I let out a yawn and rubbed my head.

Getting up using my bed I walked into the bathroom and decided to shower. I can sing in the shower.

While peeling off my oversized shirt and other things... I turned on the water for the shower. As soon as it wormed up I jumped in and I started belting out lyrics.

My mini Beyoncé performs continued as I scrubbed my body and rinsed. Getting out I grabbed my towel to wrap around my body and ran to my room.

I put on my under garments and walked to my closet to see what to wear. I decided to be a bit edgy so I went with plain grey joggers a white tank top and a black jacket. After I finished I applied a bit of makeup grabbed my converse and went downstairs.

"Good morning Nicole." My dad was sitting down drinking coffee playing candy crush in his phone.

"Hey dad." The words I repeat every day left my mouth again as I reached to get some fruit loops.

When my stomach was satisfied I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth and checked the time. 2:50. Practice starts at 3 so I might as well go now.

Grabbing my phone I said a quick bye to my dad and walked over to Ashton's house.

My feet seemed to slow down the closer I got. Do I want to do this?

"Nicole can we talk?" Ashton's voice took me by surprise as I looked at him.

"Sure." We walked into the front and sat on the grass and started fiddling with it.

"I'm sorry." Ashton's voice blended with mine as he continued talking.

"I can't make you love me. I can't and I understand I am a friend to you. I can understand that. And about him, I'm sorry I blew up. I just have been here for a while and thought it wasn't fair. I know saying let me go was stupid because I don't want you to. We have been friends for 12 years and I want that to continue. It will if I don't go off and do something stupid. All I'm saying is please don't let me go and I'm sorry." I had a tear fall from my eye as I hugged him causing him to fall back in the grass.

His giggle filled my ears as I buried my head in his neck and started laughing.

"In sorry to, I can't change how I feel you are a great guy but there is just something about him. I don't know."

The guys pulled up in a car that had been blasting usher and I just laughed. Idiots.

"LETS DO THIS!" Michael yelled running into the garage to get his guitar.

Ashton got up and held out his hand taking a bow.

"M'lady." He giggled as he grabbed my hand.

"Why thank you kind sir." I reached out and felt him pull me up and I did a curtsy.

My eyes landed on Ashton's face as we burst into laughter walking into the garage.

As we walked in we were greeted with 'Hey Nic' and 'Hey Ash' and just stuff like that.

"Can we start with Gotta Get Out?" Calum requested and I was confused- I haven't heard this.

A course of 'yea' filled the room as Ashton sat down ready to play. Luke and Michael grabbed their guitars and Cal got his bass.

The all nodded as Ash counted down for 3 and they started to play.

"Even when the sky is falling down even when the earth is crumbling around my feet."

The song continued and I found the meaning outstanding. The lyrics are the best and I'm amazed.

"So what do you think?" I was speechless not giving Calum and answer.

"NICOLE." I turned and look at Ashton.

"That was amazing who wrote it?" A light shade of pink rose to Calum's cheeks.

"Me." I giggled at his shy tone.

"Great job! That was amazing." I felt as if he wasn't getting the message and they started playing again.

---------
UPDATE!

Ship names?

Have a great day/ night!