Chapter 7

I awoke to a curly haired boy up against me. I just started at his face and him. What did I do to deserve him? My best friend.

I know it may not happen but the boys have been getting bigger, and it scares me.

Ashton, Calum, Michael, and Luke will leave. They will. They will follow their heart and when they leave they will forget.

It's moments like these that I treasure. No interruptions, no noise, nobody but me and my best friend.

Before I know it the tears start falling. They are going to leave. We will grow up. This is a real world. This is not a fairy tale, I'm not going to get what I want.

I tried keeping down the tears to not wake Ashton but I started sobbing and he woke.

"Nicole, what's wrong?" He looked up messing with his hair with one hand wiping my eyes with another.

I just started off into space and thought. Everything will change. We can't stop that.

"Nicole you are scaring me what's wrong?" I continued to cry. This is bad.

"Nicole look at me," he grabbed my face and made me look at him as he continued," what do you want?"

He said that gently and seriously I know what he means. It's the same question, what would you change. The thing is now I have an answer.

My sobs continue as I realise the truth I just don't want to. My hands start shaking and I punch the bed. My sobs turn into screaming.

Stupid world, stupid people, stupid emotions.

"NICOLE!" I start to punch the wall and feel my knuckles get bloody. I don't care anymore.

I feel Ashton pull me back and he puts my hands in my lap.

"Nicole, what's wrong?" My mind goes blank as the next words come out.

"The answer." My voice comes out shaky as I speak with tears still steaming down my face.

"What answer?"

"The answer is what's wrong." Whispering as I am still processing the thought.

"What's the answer to what question?" He pays attention as if he is about to find the code to a treasure.

"What I would change..." My voice trails off not wanting to admit it to myself. I can't admit it it's not true. It can't be.

"What would you change, what do you want?" At this point Ashton is still patient and waiting for me to respond.

"C-ccc" no, no Nicole it's not true it's not and it won't be.

"Nicole please tell me." His voice is pleading and he doesn't look so patient.

"Cal-" before I finish I start sobbing.

"NO ITS NOT TRUE!" My voice cries out as my fist collides with the wall again.

"NICOLE PLEASE!" Ashton pulls me off the bed onto the floor as he is across from me.

"Just tell me...please." He looks like he is about to die from curiosity.

"calum." My voice low and short.

"What? Speak up please."

"CALUM! ITS FRICKIN CALUM ABD I HATE IT WHY CALUM?" My voice cracks as I admit it and Ashton looks lost for words, a bit taken back.

"Calum?" He questions as I gulp.

------

ANOTHER UPDATE.

Sorry for the short chapters but Nicole admit it and just WOW.

QOTD- Who's your Fav?

Have a great day/ night and thanks for reading!