Epilouge

Nicole didn't hold on. She had blacked out and didn't wake up. I heard the machine when the line went blank and ran to get a doctor, although I already knew it was too late.
The next few weeks were horrible. Ashton was mad at me becomes 'I Caused her Death' and Luke and Michael were a wreak.
Luke seemed to be more depressed than anyone though. I however didn't really register she was gone.

*1 Year Later*

It's been exactly a year and we all have put it behind us, except Luke. We are actually performing out last date on tour with One Direction.
Our last song is Amnesia and Luke is a wreak. Michael begins to play the guitar and I sing along.
The song is good until Luke gets to the bridge.
'If today I woke up with you right beside me.' He was doing good.
'Like all of this was just some twisted dream.' Was he crying?
'I'd hold you closer than I ever did before.' His voice is cracking.
'And you'd never slip away.' His eyes scanned the crowd.
'And you'd never here me-' he stopped everything right there and looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Nicole?" His voice came out a whisper as he started out into the crowd.

"Luke? What's wrong?" I walked up beside him and saw where he was looking.
In the front row was a girl who looked like Nicole.

Before anyone moved Michael yelled.

"Security! Get the girl!" He was pointing to 'Nicole' and seemed dazed, but Ashton was still on his drums and looked angry. Then he spoke in the mike.

"Sorry guys, don't know why this happened.-" I cut him off.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY THIS HAPPENED!" It was his best friend and now he said he didn't know? I felt myself tensing up.

The lights went black and we were pulled backstage, where the lights were on.

"This her?" Dave asked pointing to 'Nicole' in a black hoodie.

Luke ran forward and took of the hood and gasped. It was Nicole.