Chapter 11

I was awaken by a band staring at me. The first thing my eyes met was a pair of dark brown ones. This will be a good day. I felt as if I was in a really good mood. This is strange for me. I am not a morning person. Staring into the eyes I smiled a bit.

"Oh no, Nicole are you sick? Guys get out!" Ashton pushed everyone out including the one with brown eyes.

"Ashton..." I whined dragging out his name pouting a bit. I want the one with brown eyes to stay.

"Nicole what's going on for the who knows how many years I've known you, you have NEVER smiled in the morning like EVER." I giggled at this remembering the lovely brown eyes.

"HOLY WHAT YOU YO-YOU DID NOT JUST- DID YOU JUST LIKE- NO!" Ashton's loud voice caused the boys to come back in the room.

"What's wrong?" Calum seemed so confused and concerned. It was adorable.

"What is was adorable?" I looked over and saw Luke has said it.

"Can you read my mind? Oh lord please don't talk about what I was thinking about...him..... Wait. You can't read minds. What am I saying." Giggles escaped my mouth and laughed followed.

"Does he always do this?" Michael was pointing at Ashton in the floor staring into space, mumbling random things.

I just giggled then laughed, then laughed some more. I started crying. Laughing harder I clutched my stomach. Wrong move. I fell to the floor with a 'thud'.

"Nicole are you-" I stopped Calum by laughing harder. I looked up from my spot on the floor. Through my teary eyes I saw Michael start to laugh. Then Luke then Calum. After a bit we were all in tears on the floor. Ashton just stared at us.

I looked over and saw he had his phone in his hand.

"Hello Keek, we planned to scare Nicole this morning waking her up but this happened..." I looked at the phone and then Ashton, his phone case was a picture of pizza, I found this hilarious.

"Nice ca-" I started laughing even harder.

"Well um yea..." Ashton put the phone down and stood up. Walking over to me he looked at me then I looked at the boys. They were recovering.

"What was that?" Luke was the first to ask and I just shook my head.

I stared at all 4 boys and smiled. How did I get so lucky to have theses 4 idiots as my best friends?

"Okay well my mum made breakfast before she left for work so you better eat it before everyone else does." I got on my feet and ran.

"Not so fast!" I knew the voice.

"Mine!" I yelled as I reached the stairs.

"No!" I fell forward with a body on top of me. Tumbling down the stairs I landed and Calum landed on me with an 'oph' I was looking straight into his eyes as he was on on me. This is strange.

"Nice face." I wanted to punch myself, what in the world? Nice face?

"Yours too."

"Thanks."

"Can you guys get up? I want food." Michael seemed annoyed and Calum closed his eyes.

"I'm pretty comfortable." He payed his arms around me and started to cuddle. He reached his arms around my neck and tangled my legs with his. I was really comfortable and didn't want him to move.

"Ugh!" Michael jumped over the stair railing as did the other 2 behind him.

"I don't want to move." His words took me by surprise as I nodded. He moved his arms back to my sides and put his head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around him then thought for a minute. I'm cuddling a boy at the bottom of my best friends stair case. What is life?