Yena Tries To Female

~Cafeteria~

It is a normal day at Seton Academy. I am by myself ready to eat my lunch.

Hitomi: Itadakimasu.

I start off by eating a octodog. I am in the middle of enjoying my food when I see Yena sit in front of me. She lays down her plate of bones and she eats it in a peculiar way. After finishing the first bone, she looks at me questioningly.

Hitomi: What is it?

Yena: How was that?

Hitomi: Eh? By "how" you mean....

Yena: W-Was it like how you do it?

Hitomi: Erm......

Yena: Argh!!!! Damn it!!!! I'm doin' the exact same thing, so what's different?!!!

Hitomi: Well, it was cute in Yena-chan's own way you know. Besides that, maybe it would be better to get everyone's advice after all

Yena: No way!!!! As I could do something so pathetic!!!!

Hitomi: Still though, just why do you want to imitate me in the first place?

Yena: Yer the person who's closest ta the image of the ideal female I have in my mind. I wanna become a female like ya who just oozes out that female scent!!!!

I feel weirded out by Yena's statement.

Hitomi: Y-You're complimenting me, right? But if it's just me, it won't be very objective. How about we ask everyone else too?

Yena: Guh. Fine, if you think they can help me.

Hitomi: I'm sure they will.

We continue some small talk with Yena asking what's it like to be feminine. The bell rang and we head to out own classes.

~Afternoon~

Hitomi: We'd like to get everyone else's advice as well.

I explain the situation to my friends.

Meimei: Ah, you're that person I saw a while ago!!!!

Yukari: The girls uniform look really good on you Yena-chan.

Yena: Really? It feels weird only having a skirt instead of pants.

Jin: So wait, how come you were with Hino-san?

Hitomi: We've been eating lunch together for a while now.

Yena: You got a problem with that?

Jin: Not really. So why have you been hanging out with Hino-san?

Yena: Ever since I learnt I wasn't a male. I'd decided to live as a female, which is fine an' all, but I'm not sure how ta go about it. Then while lookin' fer a female model ta model, I saw Hitomi an' decided right away ta go with her.

Meimei: Eeeeeeh!!!!! She has a penis!!!!

Meimei suddenly goes towards Yena and pulls towards her skirt. She starts looking at her .... attached thing.....

Meimei: It's true!!!!

Every girls starts surrounding Yena, taking peeks at her sausage...... I couldn't help but take a peek as well. It is long and weird looking.

(AN: An intermission here. Yes I searched up female hyena's penises and apparently, they can retract it inside to make babies. Animals are fucking weird.)

Yena: It ain't somethin' ta just show ta everyone!!!!

Jin: Actually, why are you even here shitty panda?