71. Confrontation

Please vote;)

Please vote;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Yashvi's POV:

Shiv's hair fell in front of his eyes as he kept staring at me weirdly. He was holding a cup of coffee in his right hand and I could tell that he was still half asleep. He was wearing a white shirt with grey pyjama.

I don't really think that he is a morning person at all. He must have come here to enjoy his coffee with the beautiful morning view, I guessed. I looked around to make sure that he was looking at me only. I narrowed my eyes at him, giving a questioning look.

"What did you do to my friend?" He asked with a flat face.

"What?" I asked confused but instead of replying, he kept staring at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I tried to figure out, if he was just trying to fool around with me but his expressions stayed serious.

"I wanna ask you something, and I want you to be honest with me." He said and instead of replying, I just waited for him to ask the question.

"Do you love Satvik?" My eyes went wide and my body froze upon hearing that question but I quickly managed to hide my shock. I looked around to make sure that no one heard him. I took a few steps towards him before opening my mouth to answer but he cut me off in between.

"Don't... say anything!.. Your expressions said everything!" he looked me up and down before away.

I opened my mouth to tell him that it's not true but I couldn't. I'm just tired of lying all the time. Instead, I took a sigh and walked closer to him. "But, you can't tell him, or anyone!"

He looked at me with narrowed eyes. "He knows,"

"What? How?!" I was dumbfounded.

"I don't know!.. He told me that last night when he was drunk!... He kept saying that how much he hates you for lying to him and doesn't wants to see your face again.... Then, he started crying over you and said that he is dying to see your face... He even wanted to come to your room but I stopped him... He was a mess last night, only I know how I handled him!... I couldn't even sleep properly!" Then it hit me. He must have heard mine and Tara's conversation. That's why I felt like someone was watching me!

"This.. this is not good!" I murmured to myself.

"Well... I know but... can you please explain what exactly you are talking about?"

"Satvik!.. Satvik knowing that I love him is not good!... And absolutely not when finally, everything was settling down between us!.. How am I gonna face him!"

"Oh come on, Yash!... Don't be so shy!... It's not gonna be that awkward! Just don't think so much! I know this happens, all those butterflies in your stomach, that nervousness... I know it all!" he said with a smile.