Vincenzo: Episode 11

ome hidden truths come to light this hour, and for once, things seem to be working in our leads' favor. They make some headway in their attempt to reach the real Babel chairman thanks in part to help from an unexpected source. Although our leads are closing in and have continually thwarted his plans, the chairman can't imagine a world where he isn't perfect and all-knowing, so he remains convinced he's safe. That might just cost him.

EPISODE 11

Vincenzo reveals that Jang Han-seok, Chairman Jang's older brother, is the real chairman. Joon-woo almost gets caught when his pocket starts vibrating after Vincenzo calls the number he pulled from the assassin's phone. Joon-woo whips out his second phone from a different pocket to show Vincenzo it's not ringing.

A car pulls up, and the two men who previously worked for Myung-hee get out. They've been working for Vincenzo since he got them to talk in the warehouse. Joon-woo watches them take the injured assassins to a secret location on Vincenzo's orders.

Vincenzo and Cha-young leave Joo-sung and Cheol-wook to clean up the scene, while they head to the warehouse in the assassins' car. Joon-woo, meanwhile, drives to a secluded place and has a temper tantrum over failing and nearly getting discovered.

Vincenzo, his minions, and Cha-young watch the assassins struggle to escape the van they're trapped in as it fills with fumes. Under duress, they admit to Cha-young – who's taken the lead in this interrogation – that they're the ones who committed all the recent murders for Babel, including the four victims who were family of Babel's other victims.

Upon hearing that, Cha-young grabs the remote control and floods the van with fumes. Vincenzo looks concerned but doesn't interfere. After giving them a taste of their victims' pain, Cha-young eases off. Vincenzo asks about Jang Han-seok, but all they can say is that he's in Korea and gives orders through the phone (using a voice changer).

Cha-young wonders if they should kill them since they don't have any useful intel, and Vincenzo observes that people like them don't usually learn from their mistakes. Cha-young once again increases the fumes in the car before walking out.

In the car, Cha-young says she gets angry whenever she sees Myung-hee's former henchmen; they remind her of her father's death. Vincenzo promises she'll get the chance to personally throw them to the lions once they're no longer needed.

Cha-young is impressed with Vincenzo's fighting ability which he tells her he learned from training with a former member of the Italian special forces. He was bullied as a kid for being Asian, so he had to learn to fight.

When she asks what his plans are for the assassins, Vincenzo says he'll show mercy. His "mercy" is giving them a quicker death by having his two minions push the car with the unconscious assassins into a lake.

At Geumga Plaza, everyone fawns over Hong-shik and his scissor fighting skills. He humble brags that his nickname in his hometown was Lightning Scissors. CEO Park and his workers warn everyone not to take this attack lightly. Those men are known for killing people who don't leave during development projects.

The tenants then start debating whether Vincenzo or Hong-shik is the better fighter. Vincenzo's fan club Team Leader Ahn gets all offended at the suggestion Vincenzo might be second place.

Meanwhile, Vincenzo and Cha-young drink until the early hours at his apartment. She apologizes for hugging him earlier but admits it made her heart pound. She's not sure if that's because she likes him or because she was worried, so Cha-young announces she needs to test it out.

A drunk Cha-young makes him get up so she can hug him again for an awkwardly long time. He gets increasingly flustered, especially when she stares at him with her face inches from his. After all that, she announces the heart pounding was due to worry and stumbles away.