Vincenzo: Episode 13

Vincenzo has a gun to his head that is held by his right hand man, Jo Young-woon. Yes, the man that took a truck of doom to the side for Vincenzo. Young-woon tells VIncenzo that he is only looking for one gold bar, that is it. He checks the bottom of the gold bars and takes the bar that has a D on it.

VIncenzo does not look as scared as I think he should be and asks Young-woon why he is doing this. We find out that Young-woon is actually a Black Ops NIS agent who went rogue. He is the one that killed the Chinese gangster and took his eye signature right after killing him. So the story of getting the eye signature from a museum was false. Young-woon is working for someone now and needs to give this gold bar to that someone. He does not want to harm VIncenzo, he just needs this gold bar.

They exit the gold room with Vincenzo still at gunpoint. Vincenzo tells Yong-woon that he knows there is a usb in that gold bar. When Young-woon is distracted, Vincenzo steals the gun away and a fabulous fight ensues. VIncenzo wins and basically tells Yong-woon that he forgives him since there weren't any bullets in the gun anyway, just don't do this again.

But, in a turn of events, the tenants decide not to go to their vacation because they are suspicious of Vincenzo meeting with the landlord while they are away. Also, why give 20k dollares as a reward for a photo? They must be after this gold! They all hustle back to teh building.

Cha-young calls VIncenzo to tell him that they are all hustling back inside which give Vincenzo and Young-woon just enough time to cover their tracks and pretend like they are praying. However, when the tenants see them praying, the piano teacher tenant notices that the floor does not look at flush as it used to be. She does not tell anyone this. (she might also be a hacker so perhaps she can get into that room!).

Later on Vincenzo, Cha-young, and manager Nam tearfully ask the teants why they didn't rust them. They feel so betrayed! The tenants all apologize. But, upon returning to their office int he building, Vincenzo tells the team that they found all the gold, but they can't get back into the room because Vincenzo accidentally left the eye signature in the basement in their scramble to cover everything up.

Yes, lawd, Vincenzo threw landlord Jo's jacket into the basement which had the eye signature in it thus preventing them from returning to the room. The team all starts to cry real tears this time.

Now it is back to babel time. Things are popping with the dead union leader that Choi Myung-hee had killed. The strategic planning team had the Union leaders body stolen from the Union so that they cannot have a funeral which would bring media attention. They did this because they do not want the general public to know what is going on with babel and the union and this lawsuit. It is all very shady.

Vincenzo, Cha-young, manager Jo and the prosecutor know that going through the Union is the way to take down Babel or at least to start and take them down. In order to take down Babel, they need to find out if Jang Joon-woo gave the order to dissolve the union, so they target the ex-Union leader that betrayed the union and the leader of the strategic planning team that is super loyal to the company.

They kidnap the ex-Union leader that betrayed the union by pretending like they are from the strategic planning team, and they also pretend like they were told to kill him. The ex-Union leader is angry and decides to go along with VIncenzo. He demands 2 million dollars from the leader of the strategic planning team for trying to kill him, otherwise he will reveal all the corruption. But it is all a play because Vincenzo wanted him to say it.

Vincenzo and Cha-young get the evidence that the strategic planning team dissolved the Union and suppressed them. They give that information to the prosecutor in order to search the strategic planning team. But it is under one condition which is to involved Jang Joon-woo.

The prosecutor holds Joon-woo and lawyer Choi Myung-hee in the interrogation room, without asking them any questions, in order for Vincenzo to attack the strategic planning team. The strategic planning team knows they are coming and starts to hide all their corruptness and make their getaway. While the strategic planning team is making their getaway, NIS agent Ahn Ki-suk, fighter Lee Chul-wook, Vincenzo, and Cha-young stop the man with the critical information from getting away and take the blue box with all the important information.

Joon-woo and the lawyer are still with the prosecutor and get word that the prosecutor team attacked the building. But they are confident that they will not get anything.

Vincenzo and team continue threatening the Union betrayer guy, this time by splashing water at him in a pool, and get some more information from him.

They use this information at the big Babel event. Or I should say, a super huge coming out Babel event. It is a big deal with tons of reporters and will be live streamed.

At this event Vincenzo taps into the live stream and shows a recording of a conversation with the turncoat and the strategic team leader. In this recording, the strategic team leader said that he did not plan everything, it was the chairman's order! So now everyone watching the Babel event knows about this. They also cannot turn off the video because fighter Chul-wook is keeping the video team from turning it off.

Former chairman, Jang Han-seo, is actually super happy about this. He is not trying his hardest to turn off the video in the slightest and really only haphazardly tells people to stop taking photos.

Meanwhile, Jang-woo is on stage trying to get the video turned off while also trying to show that everything is fine. But, in true Carrie fashion, he gets drowsed in blood. Tons and tons of blood. Seriously, so much blood. It all comes pouring onto him from a hole in the ceiling.

A very bloody Joon-woo looks at Vincenzo and Cha-young in the balcony of the audience. His eyes steaming. Vincenzo and Cha-young cheer, Bravo!

Han-seo looks at Vincenzo like he has fallen in love.