Charper Four

"Wyatt and Flo welcome to Genoa City Summer has the best suite made up for you" Phyllis announced as Sally come downstairs.
"Hey Sally don't be rude to OUR guess " Phyllis announced.
"Running late how are you Wyatt?" Sally asked totally inronging Flo
"We engaged Sally and LA wonderful without you" Flo announced.
"Congratulations" Sally replied then smiled seeing Nick enter the hotel.
"Nick are you busy tonight?" Phyllis asked.
"I am busy" Nick replied then smiled at Sally.
"You invited for dinner with Summer kyle and Wyatt and me we wedding planning we were wondering if we can use your hotel Phyllis" Flo announced.
Sally glanced at Phyllis.
"Ofcouse your wedding here a great idea" Phyllis replied seeing Sally frown.
"Why NOT get married in LA haven't Hope forgive you yet BABY THIEF" Sally snapped then left for work.
"What was that about?" Phyllis asked.
"Sally just very souring person she handed me hostage cause Wyatt broke their engagement off Sally is a pysco" Flo announced.
"I always found her a pleasant woman and I read all about you you no saint Flo you made your cousin suffer for months YOU help steal a infant baby" Nick snapped then left.
Flo smiled then kissed Wyatt.

Nick was storking Sally bare back.
"I'm so sorry Wyatt dump you like that must have sux" Nick said.
"I was dump for a baby theif didn't feel great he proposed to get back at Flo he use me" Sally whisper.
Nick listen and heard Sally then kidnapped Flo.
"It was wrong but I was sick of losing even to Flo" Sally whisper.
Nick heard what made Sally come to Genoa City.
"Hey we all have a pushing point I understand Sal" Nick whisper.
"You NOT going run?" Sally asked.
Nick kissed Sally softly.
"We all got a past Sal" Nick announced.
Sally smiled and then heard her phone ring.
"Its Jack I better get it" Sally replied then kissed Nick.
"Hi Dad what's up" Sally replied feeling Nick's arms go àround her.
" I want to see you honey" Jack announced.
"Sure Dad I be there in an hour" Sally said.

"You made mine daughter feel CRAP I am glad you never married Sàlly" Jack saying as Sally and Nick enter the Abbott house Sally took Nick's hand see Flo argue with Jack as Wyatt just stood there.
"Your daughter no angel maybe a father figure will make Sally take some responsibility" Flo announced.
" Said the baby THIEF who put all the blame THOMAS and Reese" Sally replied.
" Thomas theatern FLO Sally" Wyatt snapped.
"Flo still keep the secret how your forgive her but me you two are so judgemental" Sally announced then slap flo across the face.
"See Sally got no respect for PEOPLE" Flo announced taking Wyatt's hand.
" You deserve that Sally left your perfect life alone" Nick replied.
"Wow Sally is a dangerous woman" Flo snapped.
"I wouldn't be to happy if I was dump for a baby theif you push Sally you proposed and what dump her for blondie who deserve a JAIL sentence" Nick replied.
"You defend Sally" Flo announced shocked.
"Well people gave you another chance so why NOT Sally" Jack said then hugged Sally.
Flo left in a bad mood.

Sally was out by the pool as Nick join her.
"You Okay" Nick asked.
"You and Dad defend me" Sally whisper then look àt Nick.
"I am in love with you Sally" Nick whisper kissing Sally softly.
"I love you to Nick" Sally whisper.