Chapter FIVE

Flo was looking at dresses on line.
"Dont worry about money for the dress my dad said he happy to paid for the wedding" Wyatt said enter the room with a towel on.
"I want to get marry here in Genoa City BUT Sally is not invited I put Summer Kyle Jack Phyllis and Nick on the guest list" Flo announced.
"That's a bet rough" Wyatt said.
"What I not haven't the women who held me hostage at mine wedding" Flo announced.
"That was over eighteen months ago you were forgiven by Liam and Hope Sally is happy here I am impressed by Sally she put her life back on track" Wyatt argue.
"I was bully by Reese and Thomas to stay quite Sally is STILL troubled" Flo announced.

Nick was kissing Sally's neck as his mobile began ringing.
"Ironge it was both have the day off" Nick whisper.
"It could be about Faith we barely move all day" Sally whisper sitting up.
Nick got his mobile and saw it was a number he didn't recognise.
"Hello Nick Newman speaking" Nick whisper putting an arm around Sally's waist.
"Nick it's Flo Fulton I want to met up tonight with you and Phyllis" Flo announced.
"Why I got plan with Sally"Nick announced then kissed Sally's forehead.
"Nick I wish you be careful about Sally she a gold digger" Flo  announced.
"Said the woman who pocket 50 gran from kidnapping a new born baby" Nick thought.
"I got plan sorry" Nick replied.
"Please Nick I don't want you be suck in by Sally Spectra you can do better" Flo announced.
"WOW don't called me again" Nick snapped then hang up.

"First she suck in Thomas then Wyatt then Jack who turn out her own father now Nick Sally sure is a Gold digger"Flo announced to Phyllis as Jack overhead her.
"You touch mine daughter I make you paid" Jack snapped.
"Jack I get she your daughter but she a thief and a criminal if it wasn't for me she be in jail" Flo announced.
"You no angel Flo steal any babies later" Jack snapped.
"That's in the past Jack I was manipulation into stealing the baby I be forgiven I earn people trust back unlike Sally" Flo said then grabbed Wyatt's hand and left.

Flo broke into Sally's garage that night and cut her car breaks and crept out.
Sally heard her doorbell ring and saw Nick and Faith their.
"Hi Sally I hope you don't mind Faith joining us" Nick said.
"Not at all I need to go get the Pizza but make yourself at home" Sally said.
"Thank you Sally" Faith replied smiling at his father new girlfriend.

Sally drove down the hill realising her car breaks be cut.
Sally slam into the tree in front of Kyle and Summer.
"SALLY" Summer screamed  Jack and Phyllis came out of the coffee shop.
"Call an ambulance and Nick" Phyllis snapped scared she never get to know her eldest daughter now.
Jack raced over to the car.
"SALLY" Jack screamed.
"Don't touch her Jack" Phyllis said.
"We can lose our daughter Phyllis" Jack sobbed seeing his beautiful daughter laying unconscious.
"We won't Jack Sally tough a fighter" Phyllis said looking at her daughter.