Chapter Nineteen

Nick opened the door to see Phyllis standing their a week later.
" Miss Fluton facing multiple changers who throw hot coffee at a new born" Phyllis announced.
"Mum Ethan is fine so am I" Sally announced coming out of the room with Ethan in her arms.
"Honey dont need to pretent you not frustrated" Phyllis announced as Sally handed Ethan to Phyllis.
"Of course I am Mum who throw hot coffee at someone in public but Flo be free in a week to make mine life miserable once more" Sally announced.
Nick gave Sally a smiled.
"I am glad you and Nick have stay together we need to talk wedding we all got time off for July 4thweekend we can go somewhere and have the wedding that weekend" Phyllis suggest
"Mum I think about it" Sally replied knowing her mother wanted her to be happy.
Sally gave Ethan to Phyllis.
"Coco out with Summer and Kyle she starting UNI in September" Sally announced.
"You need any money" Phyllis asked.
"No I saved the money for Coco schooling an few years ago" Sally announced.

Jack was trying to tell Phyllis Sally wouldn't take the ten grand shè wanting to give their daughter as a wedding present.
Sally come downstairs with the baby monitor.
"Ethan okay he feeding good" Phyllis asked.
"Yes he sound asleep" Sally replied.
"You got time to eat then" Jack replied.
"Thankyou I like this having dinner with mine parents Mum Dad" Sally said.

Sally answer the door to Flo and Wyatt.
"You got drop these charges I was angry" Flo announced.
"Hey why are you here mine fiancee could've be scar for life and now you demanded Sally NOT to press chargers"
Nick snapped standing in front of Sally.
"Relax Sally is in no danger" Flo said.
"You throw hot coffee in Sally's face" Nick announced.
Jack come to the door.
" Haven't you torture mine daughter enough just go Flo" Jack announced.
"Sally held ME hostage she no angel and Nick just starts a relationship with Sally that insane Sally don't deserve Ethan or Nick she should be in jail but I was kind enough to not press charges" Flo announced.

"Flo you need to quit harassing Sally are you EVER go get over what she did Hope and Liam forgave you as DID I" Wyatt said.
"I was manipulated by Reese and Thomas to stay quite Sally need to know by now she beneath most people in her life why is Nick still with her I am surprised they lasted this long" Flo announced putting her arms around Wyatt.
"Sally stay out of our life she MOVED on I wish you could" Wyatt snapped.
"So Sally's still coming between us" Flo announced.
" No you just insecure Flo and WONT moved on" Wyatt snapped getting his wallet and phone.
" Dont wait up I might not be home until late" Wyatt announced.

Nick watch Sally undress getting ready for a shower after they got Ethan to sleep.
"Want some company?" Nick whisper.
Sally kissed Nick.
"Sure" Sally whisper.
Nick took his shirt of and lead Sally to the shower.
"I love you Nick" Sally whisper .
"I love you to Sally you sure you ok" Nick whisper putting his arms around Sally.
" I am OK I am in your arms ain't I" Sally whisper putting an hand on Nick's cheek.
Nick kissed Sally.

"Summer let me explain Sally push me to do these crazy thing" Flo announced as Summer standing àt her door furious.
"Hot Coffee in Sally's face you insane Flo don't contract me we NOT friends stay away from my sister or eles" Summer snapped.