VIOLENT OR VIOLATED

Hello Lovely Readers!

Back with another chapter.!
Without any more talks, Let's begin now!

Anyways, you guys won't listen to my requests!
But I can't let my genuine readers suffer because of a bunch of silent readers!

This chapter is dedicated to all my genuine readers who never disappointed me!

7th April 2021

Writer's pov

The ambulance reached the Hospital and Bela yelled for help.
Nakul was taken to the operation theatre for a detailed diagnosis and Bela slumped down on the steel bench. The whole Hospital went up on a hill as the news of their one of the strongest Trustee being admitted in the Hospital spread like wild fire.

A senior and Experienced doctor Dr. Kumar attended Nakul and asked Bela to wait outside. She wanted to be with him but she knew the protocols well.
A family member was never allowed to attend to his or her immediate relatives.

And here, Nakul was her Husband!

The whole accident kept replaying on her mind like a movie. She could not help but ponder over the thought that Nakul chose to save Suhani and took the Hit without a care. But also her heart clenched at the thought of Nakul accusing her and treating her like a stranger. Even in his critical situation, he did not want her help, the hatred in his eyes was immense!
But she was happy that he atleast saved Suhani.

In the past few weeks, she did get a small glimpse of his different side, but never in her dreams she thought that Nakul would choose them over His Ego.
She thought, Nakul had not completely accepted Suhani but he agreed for the marriage because of Avyan.

But today, her heart screamed otherwise!
No one would have done something like this for anyone, if they didn't care!

She didn't know for how long she sat there waiting for the doctor to come out and give her the updates.

Bela????
Oh my God....i....i heard the News.....Are you Ok???? - she heard a worried Suruchi

Bela jerked her face to look at her only true friend and then her tears began to flow. She did not want to cry for Nakul but she did, the reasons unknown. And the only person who could comfort her right now was Suruchi. For a second Bela forgot all her worries and engulfed her in a comforting hug and Suruchi spoke sweet nothings to her.

When she was stable, Suruchi asked softly - How did it Happen?
And how bad did it Look?

I.... I... Don't know Ruchi.!
One moment we were happy and Suhani was all chirpy about what all she got from the Mall, and the next moment this happened!
He... He... Saved Suhani...can you believe it?
He was in pool of his own blood....almost passed out!
But Nakul chose Her! - replied Bela barely audible

Suruchi pressed her palm on hers and spoke - Bela.... Why is it so hard to believe that?
He is not Heartless, right?
It was Suhani's good luck that he reached on time!
Besides, She is his Family now!
Why wouldn't he save her?

Yeah, but you don't know ruchi, the way he looked at me....those hatred filled eyes burned looking at me!
He hates Me! Why??? - Bela whispered

You are just over thinking....Don't worry, he will be fine! - suruchi comforted her

I hope so Suruchi!
I really hope so.!
I won't be able to live in the guilt if something happened to him! - Bela spoke in a daze

So you have started to care for him? - Suruchi asked out of nowhere