A Dream To Live

Hello lovelies!

How are you all?

Times are strange, omicron has been spreading, so we need to be careful.
Wear masks, wash your hands, keep your surrounding clean and I am sure we all will be safe!

Now, let's begin with the new chapter!

And yes, this one also will come under Mature Contents as it is graphical.
So Be Aware!

Kindly also share your honest opinion about the storyline.

Now let's start!

And one more thing, guys please if you read the chapter kindly also Vote, I mean come on how much extra time does it take?

Each Vote Counts!

25th January 2022

Writer's pov

The atmosphere around the Trehan husband and wife was quite and gloomy. Now the secret was out, Nakul was anxious may be even ashamed and Bela was stunned.

Looking sideways, not meeting eyes with his wife, Nakul murmured -

Are you disgusted with me Bela?
I am a criminal...precisely a killer!
Are you scared to be called as my wife?

Why would you think so Nakul?
I am not at all disgusted with you but i have no words for the evil woman who caused you so much pain.! - wishpered Bela

How can someone be this cruel?
Trust me, I understand your pain and what you did to her was nothing in comparison to what you suffered from!
I would have done the same, your past is a part of you and i am proud of you that you chose to fight off your own battles and move on! - replied Bela assuring Nakul

Nakul never knew how much power the words of assurance held. The woman in front of him was capable to pull him out of his damaged self and in that moment he thanked every stars that Bela was somehow in his life.

Y...you think so??- asked Nakul with a childlike expression

I believe So Nakul!
I am proud of you!
Not everyone is brave like you to acknowledge their damaged and ruined self..!

So what happened Next? - asked Bela and then heard Nakul saying

We left the country!

We never had the money problem but this country haunted my nights, so I left the country with Avyan and our Drishti!
I wanted to give them a good life, where they would be protected from all the existing evil.

With the help of dad's lawyer, all of dad's property was transferred to us and i vowed to return back with a strong mind set.

There, another NAKUL MAHENDRA TREHAN was in making!

The change of country and culture brought a different change in me. I was guarded but somehow I learnt to survive, I resumed my studies, I looked after my siblings all by myself as I had developed trust issues, looking at my quite self, Avyan also became responsible and we looked after each other.