She Has Dirt On Her

Hello beautiful people!

Back with another chapter!

Happy New Year guys!
I hope you are welcoming this new year with open hearts and new hopes and positivity.

Now, let's get started with the chapter!

Writer's pov

Sometimes it all takes a mere misunderstanding to create a havoc in someone's life!

My advice would be :

Before you assume, get your facts right!
Before you judge, understand why!
Before you hurt someone, feel the pain you are about to inflict!
Before you speak, think of the impacts!
Before you act, Analyse!

Life is too small to act upon your preconceived judgements!

But when clouds of insecurity and misconception surround you, your brain is the first one to leave your side!

And we act Reckless!

And something similar was going to hit Nakul and Bela and their dear ones!

Days passed, the wedding preparations were going on a full swing.
Nakul himself had taken care of every arrangements.
Even if it was a cosy private affair, he wanted the wedding to be memorable for his brother.
And Bela too engrossed herself in organising everything that Suhani needed.

They both met couple of times during this time but it was only limited to the preparations.

Ishaan on the other hand offered to help Bela for shopping and organising things and got along quite ok.
Probably because, Bela was all alone and thus needed helping hands....but in all this, she never go out with him alone, she always took Suhani or Suruchi with her, as she didn't want to take her chances after Nakul had warned her.

On the other hand, Nakul still asked his men to keep an eye on them...every time He was burning from inside whenever he found out that Ishaan was with Bela but he made sure to keep him busy and distracted. But at least he was keeping his sanity when he found out that Bela never went out alone.
For twisted reasons, his mind was at ease.

He did showed his hulk side to Ishaan and warned him to stay away from any media attention due to his so called friendship with Bela but Ishaan always ignored him.
Ishaan Malhotra, himself was a man of power and dark aura and Nakul very well knew he could not force him after a certain point or he will explode.

The wedding was scheduled for next week.
And today was the engagement.

The Trehan Mansion looked cheerful and Drishti took charge of the decorations and other arrangements.

She reached Avyan in his room and whistled looking at her Handsome brother.

You Look Droolworthy Bhai! - she adjusted his brooch

Avyan smiled and said - Thank you!

Bhai, I know you are not a fan of me being this loud but my best wishes are with you and I want you Happy!

Hey! Who told you that I don't like you....its just that your dramas
...you over do that sometimes!
But I love you! - he smiled

I Hope Suhani is the one for you! - she spoke softly

Avyan replied - I know she is the One, Drish!

Bhai sometimes what we think of a person is not always right!
People can be two faced.! - mumbled Drishti but avyan heard her