Prologue

Many years ago there was a kingdom but not just an ordinary kingdom no this kingdom was one of dragons.

To better blend into society the dragons developed different forms a full human form, full dragon form and a half form.

Their half form is their most comfortable one. In this form they have elongated ears, their horns, wings, tails, claws, fangs, large dragon shaped feet and the extra bend on their legs that their dragon form would have. Their legs are covered in scales that stop at their hips as well as their hands up to their elbows.

The Dragon Kingdom was the largest and most powerful kingdom in the land so large that the kingdom was split into four different clans: the Bakugo clan, the Kirishima clan, the Todoroki clan and the Midoriya clan.

On one night when the blood full moon was high the four queens layed their egg simultaneously. News spread quick throughout the dragon kingdom and a large festival was thrown. The four eggs were painted with the symbol of each tribe to honour the future rulers of the dragon kingdom.

Of course nothing could stay happy for long. Disaster struck and the kingdom was attacked; the eggs stolen. The kingdom fell into turmoil mourning the loss of the eggs. All clans worked together to fight back against the attackers but they had weapons mode of iron and iron burns dragons their one weakness.

The queens and kings of each clan fought bravely till the end but none survived. Only a few from The Dragon Kingdom lived and those few fled and went into hiding way up in the mountains where the humans can't reach.

It's now been eighteen years since The Dragon Kingdom fell.