Chapter One: The Meeting

A bright emerald green eyed, curly haired, freckled boy smiles brightly at his parents with his yellow sash by his side "I'm heading of now. See you at sun down!" He calls back at them as he makes his way towards the forest.

Since today is his eighteenth birthday Izuku's parents are letting him go into the nearby village by himself today. Even though he presented as an Alpha when he turned thirteen they still wouldn't let him go alone. Izuku has to hold himself back from running to the village, his excitement overbearing him.

His dark green cloak flows behind him with the wind along with the trees around him. Izuku closes his eyes for a bit just listening to the trees russle and the birds tweet. Taking in a deep breath through his nose Izuku opens his eyes and continues his journey.

On the opposite side of the village a spikey ash blond haired teen leaves his house with a bang; literly. He slams the front door shut, fiery red eyes looking ahead of him. "Stupid hag making me go get the groceries on my birthday," Katsuki growls to himself along with a string of curses.

Katsuki tightens the strings on his dark turquoise shirt, that stops just below his chest, to hide one of his misterious markings that he's had since he can remember. The shirt comes down to his elbows the hide the ones on his arms though none of it really covers the one along his side.

Katsuki makes his way towards the village, swinging his hooded fur lined red cape around his shoulders.

One who has to start earlier than others is a cheary red headed alpha. Eijiro wakes up bright and early getting himself sorted out and dressed before heading down to the hurbery below. He wipes down all the tables and gets a fire going for the varity of brews he's sure to make soon.

He doesn't mind having to work on his birthday if it means some extra money for his parents. With a bright toothy grin Eijiro flips the sign showing the hurbery is now open.

Near by in a dark alleyway a rather interesting looking boy wakes up. His hair split exactly down the middle, right side a snow white and the left a firey red. His heteromacondria eyes take in his soundings. With a small yawn Shoto climbs out of the cardboard box he calls home and streatchs his back out hearing a few pops.

He swipes at his white buttoned shirt and adjusts his blue jeans before exiting the alleyway. Shoto takes out the very small summary of money he has from his back pocket. "I think I'll treat myself, it is my birthday after all," putting the money back into his pocket Shoto heads to the near by hurbery.

Nerves bundling up in his stomach Shoto hopes he looks decent enough to be served. He enters the hurbery with the sound of a bell dingle above the door. Shoto looks at the redhead behind the counter that gives him a kind smile and feels his heart warm ever so slightly.

"Hi, what can I do for you today?" The teen asks the other. Eijiro can tell the other is nervous so he takes extra care in being polite. Shoto walks up to the counter and takes a look around him.

This is the first time he's been in here but he can tell he will come here again. Something about the small hurbery is nice; homey. Something Shoto hasn't felt in a long time. There's also a slight scent in the air that makes his muscles relax.

"Um I think I'll have a honey and herb tea please," Eijiro gives him a small nod "Sure thing, coming right up."

After an hour long walk Izuku finds himself at the enterence of the village. "Hmm what should I do first?" Izuku mumbles to himself. If he's being honest he didn't think this far ahead. I'm kind of thirsty, I wonder if there's a brewery somewhere? he thinks to himself, making his way deeper into the village.

Katsuki stomps into the village letting of pissed off alpha pheromones, keeping everyone at least a meter away from him.

Katsuki makes his way through the list his Mum gave him. Going from shop to shop to get everything she wanted "Bloody hell! Does she want me to go to every single one of these dam shops?" He growls out in slight frustration.