Chapter Seven: Marking

"Sorry I didn't mean to threaten your nest," Kaminari apologies and takes a few steps back. Even though he's a beta his scent could still irritate the omegas.

Once satisfied that Kaminari is far enough away they begin to scent everything and eachother in the process then start to build their nest. They cover the bottom with multiple layers of thick blankets then build up the walls and reinforce them with pillows. They make sure that it's big enough for them all to fit comfortably. With a blanket added here and a pillow there they finish building their nest.

Shoto and Eijiro pass out in the nest while Izuku and Katsuki come back normally. "Shit we slipped again," their bodies and scents return to normal "Hey dunce face is this normal?" Kaminari cautiously gets closer "To be frank no it's not. By the looks of it you guys have no control over your inner omega and alpha."

"Well is there anyway to fix that?" Izuku asks. "There's nothing I can do for you it's up to you all to learn how to control them," just then the other two begin to wake up. They groan and hiss while they clutch onto their stomachs.

Izuku gently pulls Shoto onto his lap to which Shoto wraps his legs around his waist, tails around his thigh and hugs Izuku tightly. Izuku wraps his wings around them completely shielding Shoto from the outside then releases as many calming pheromones as he can. Shoto buries his nose into Izuku's scent gland on the crook of his neck.

Katsuki lies behind Eijiro, wrapping a wing over them then makes small explosions in his hands to heat them up before placing them over Eijiro's stomach. "That's so nice," Eijiro purrs out. "Oh wow that's only happening to you now?" Midoriya and Bakugo look over in her direction "What's happening?" Izuku asks. "It's their wombs developing."

"Oh okay- wait what?!" Izuku yells out, trying to keep his pheromones relaxing for Shoto. "Well since dragons have both sub genders you have both reproduction organs. Though ones with their inner omega as the dominant one can't form an alpha knot or make others pregnant. I'm guessing this is the first time they've let their omega side out so only now their wombs are being made."

They don't need to ask any further questions since they all know how male omegas reproduce. In their rectum rather than one hole when you pull the tight outer skin back there is two holes. One is where feces comes from and the other leads to the womb. Luckily though male omegas don't go through a menstrual cycle.

Shoto whimpers slightly in Izuku's hold. He starts to slowly bring his fingers through his deul coloured hair "It hurts Izu," his heart clenches seeing one of his mates in pain "You just have to bare through it. Kacchan and I did it so I know you can too," with Izuku's words of encouragement Shoto sucks it up and powers through the pain.

Eijiro is having a much nicer time with the heat from Katsuki's hands soothing the pain. His tail thumps lightly against the nest. That's right his nest, their nest, he purrs happily at just the though.

After a good ten minutes the pain dulls away. Shoto removes himself from Midoriya's lap and Eijiro sits up. "You two good?" Bakugo asks Eijiro gives him a thumbs up as Shoto nods. "Well the hunting party came back. We should get you all some food," a hungry growl comes from their mouths and their up in a flash ready to go.

They want to make a good impression and eat politely in front of everyone but with their instincts on the verge of taking over they know that's not going to happen.

They fly down to where everyone is gathering and where the food is being prepared. Kaminari notices the change in their posture how their shoulders are hunched forward and backs bent forward slightly. How Kirishima has to keep wiping at his chin because of the drool that keeps flowing out. But Kaminari brushes it off and keeps walking.