Chapter Twenty-Five: Saving The Day

After the slip-up in the interview, things just continued to unravel from there. News tabloids and journalists followed the top four heroes at all times. This is making it increasingly harder to lose them and keep their identities hidden. Katsuki has growled at them and told them to fuck off on multiple occasions and as much as he loves telling people where to shove it even he's starting to get annoyed by it.

The next thing to go wrong was Eijiro's tail being exposed live on a TV news coverage. He was falling (more like jumped off of) down a collapsing building. He was catching as many people as he could when there was a kid just out of his reach. She was flailing and crying out as she continued to free fall. His inner Omega was screaming at him to not fail this pup like he did his own so without a second thought he shifted his tail out to curl around the little girl and bring her up into his arms.

Of course, the nearby helicopter caught the heroic action, but the praise was overrun with questions of the long red and black appendage that came out of him. Microphones were shoved in his face the second he got out of the creator his body made when he crashed into the ground but all he could think about was the pup still in his arms, the medics came forward wanting to check on the small girl but Eijiro felt a growl build up in his throat.

His mates show up not much later having seen the news and coax him away from the pup. "Sachiko has been called he'll be at the house soon," Izuku whispers to him. Having it been revealed that they're mates, they don't hold back from scenting the fake redhead. "Pup. Pup. Where's Pup?"

"He's at home Ei. C'mon, don't you want to see him?" Nodding they lead Eijiro home, making sure no one is following them or seeing them enter their house. Sachiko is already sitting in the living room when they get there. All of them give their pup a proper scenting and he does the same to them having not seen each other in a while.

"Hi, Pops. Dad told me you had an incident with a pup today. How was your day at work?" while the two of them begin to chat the other three strip and shift to their half forms. All their windows are one-way so they don't have to worry about anyone seeing them. Shoto joins Eijiro and Sachiko on the sofa while Izuku and Katsuki start some chores.

They hear a "You two will want to see this!" Come from the room over. Running in their eyes land on the TV that's showcasing Eijro's rescue and the very obvious red thing coming out of him. "Shit," Katsuki curses. Just then a phone rings which Izuku picks up to then have to quickly pull it away from his ear.

"Yes, we saw. I know it looks bad. I don't know, we'll wait and see if it all blows over. We'll just have to make a public statement. If we have to then yeah. Okay bye," letting out a long breath at the end of the call Izuku runs a hand through his hair, between his horns. "It's just one thing after another," he mumbles to himself.

Walking back into the living room he notices Eijros Omegan's scent is in the air and when looking at the sofa and seeing Eijiro in his Omegan body asleep with Sachikos head on his lap also asleep. "Who was on the phone?" Shoto asks quietly as to not disturb the sleeping two.

"Denki and Shinso. It's blowing up everywhere, maybe Ei should stay out of his costume for a while," Izuku suggests. Denki and his fated mate Shinso work at their agency. Shinso is an underground hero and Denki is a PR agent for the four of them. The two met a few years ago and became fully mated just last year.

The Kings were happy to add Shinso to their Kingdom and show him their culture and history. Shinso took it all in stride and was welcomed in with open arms.

It did not in fact blow over like they hoped it would. While they made Eijiro take a leave from his costume the other three were constantly followed and poked at for answers at all times. It got to the stage where they were scared to go home or change out of their costumes in fear of their identities being revealed.