Chapter Thirteen: Rescue Mission

The green and black scaled dragons wake with a jolt their instincts going buck mad. They scramble to untangle from each other and get to their master. "What's up with you two?" he asks "Something's coming and there's a lot of them," Midoriya worryingly informs him. "You know I don't understand a thing your growling about," Midoriya lets out a small huff as Bakugo rolls his eyes.

"He said there's something coming. I trust their instincts so let's get every available person ready for battle. This will also be a great opportunity to test out your new pets Tomura," their old masters voice echos through the room. "Of course master," with that Shigaraki snaps his fingers and the two dragons are by either of his sides in a split second. Before he leaves the bar he tells the others "Toga, Kurogiri ready the troops."

"All troops ready for departure?!" Shoto's demanding voice booms throughout the cave. Eijiro shivers at the voice and has to force back a purr. "Yes Prince Todoroki!" Everyone calls back. Those who do not have the ability to fly have been buddied up with a dragon parter for example Shoto will be carrying Iida over and back so he's in Group A.

Since group A is for stealth and speed they only consist of five members. including the two Princes, Kaminari, Iida and Uraraka. They'll be counting heavily on Uraraka's spells and potions to get through this.

"From this moment forward the Rescue Mission is a go. Everyone knows their roles and I want you all to stick to them until the mission is over," as Eijiro finishes everyone gets into a running position and take off. They barrel down the entrance of the cave. With very careful timing they jump. The dragons shift to their full forms and catch their buddies from falling to; well their deaths. Iida fits easily in the palms of Shoto's hands.

Aizawa takes the lead with the two Princes right behind him. Behind them is Kaminari, Yagi and Uraraka who's riding on Kaminari's back.

Their current home is only a half hour flight from their old one. Since the mountains entrance is only accessible through flight they didn't feel the need to move as far away as possible as well as that many were injured and tired after being attacked that night.

They stop where land meets sea and split up into their respected groups. Group A will fly up high into the sky while the other two will come in from along the ocean at either side of the island. From there Eijiro and Shoto will sniff out their mates. Both Group B and C leave the main land first to get to the island first and draw out the enemy so the Princes can get in with as little trouble as possible.

Everyone is praying the troops reports are accurate when counting guards and other subjects of All For One.

Flashback

"All For One, the man who unleashed the attack against us all those years ago. Not much is known about him. What we do know is he's the reason the whole world now knows our weakness to iron and his ability to take our quirks," Eijiro and Shoto stand there dumbfounded. "How?!" They both ask at the same time.

"As I said we don't know much about him that being something we don't," Yagi takes a breath "On that day as I was visiting your eggs he attacked. I being one of The Dragon Kingdoms top knights-," Aizawa cuts him off "Stop with the humble crap. He was The Dragon Kingdoms number one protector and knight; All Might."

Yagi rubs the back of his head shyly "Anyway I went into the fight head on, facing All For One himself. I was severely injured and nearly died that day," He gestures to the huge scar on his side "I know this information isn't really helpful but I want you two to know what your getting into so if All For One shows up you run, if you have the other Princes or not; run."

Back to present

Eijiro shakes his head to get out of his day dream and takes off. They fly up into the clouds so it's harder to see them as well as the cover the night gives them. They chose the night to follow out their plan for the simple fact that it gives the dragons the upper hand. With their night vision they can see the layout perfectly and knowing the island solely consists of humans that gives them that upper hand, even if slight it's something.