Chapter Eighteen: To War

It doesn't take long for Izuku and Katsuki to fall back into their old headspaces and it honestly feels, nice? Like a weight being lifted off their shoulders. They don't have to think, just follow orders and be good.

When they realise this they feel devastated and sick to their cores. They thought they were beginning to heal at home, starting to be themselves again but the fact they feel this way at all shows they haven't.

They're in the bar lying on top of one another in their nest that they barely fit in anymore.

It's just not the same without Eijiro and Shoto's scent. Their inner omegas are itchy and fidgety. They can feel random parts of their bodies twitch and shift without their consent. 'Stop it please,' Izuku whines at his inner Omega in his head. 'I know the others aren't here but we can't let them find out about you,' me manages to reason with the omega and he settles down.

Katsuki isn't having the same kind of luck though. He let's out a whine as his body continues to morph between Alpha and Omega. It's when Izuku get a whiff of his Omegan scent does he step in. Gently, Izuku wraps his mouth around the back of Katsuki's neck, his smooth scales against his tongue, before giving it a bite and a tug effectively scruffing him and forcing his body to go limp and relax.

Izuku begins to groom the out of it dragon as a way of relaxing himself. He makes sure to nose at Katsuki's neck so he can get behind his frills and clean them too. "He's ugly looking when he does that. Those neck things are an eyesore. Can I cut them off Shiggy? Please," Toga pleads at him.

Before he realizes what he's doing Izuku is standing protectively over his mate and snarls at them, large teeth on display and wings spread out. Katsuki's brain is still too fuzzy from the scruffing to understand what's going on. He can only manage to get out a soft whine when the protective aura around him disappears.

"Tomura," One For All's voice bounces off the walls of the bar. The light blue haired man freezes. The cowering Izuku who's tail is between his legs and bum as close to the ground he can get whines out, loud and low, hoping his Master will help him.

All his scars are painfully obvious to him right now. The way his body stretches and pulls at them at the smallest of movements. He glances over to Katsuki who's whimpering and squirming about like a new hatchling searching for their dam. 'This is my doing,' he thinks to himself. 'If I'd never been caught Kacchan wouldn't have tried to rescue me. This whole plan was my idea, I brought Kacchan back here, me. Me, me, me, it's all my fault!'

His heart pitters in his chest, missing a few beats and before he knows what's happening his eyes roll to the back of his head and he Drops.

The room turns to look at him, their confusion plain on their faces. Well that is until the scent hits them. "An Omega in a Drop?!" Shigaraki yells. "I thought he was an Alpha!" A manic laugh escapes him "To think all this time wasted when we could have been enjoying an Omega."

The rooms shakes with the ferocity of the growl that follows after the dry skinned man's words.

"Tomura you need to leave now," AFO calls out. Is that panic in his voice? Maybe.

Shigaraki quickly moves to the door but it's that sudden movement that will cost him.

Bakugo was violently shoved out of his trance like state and into a feral one. His body lights up with the orange markings he usually has at home, as a result of the bio lucent lighting there, but there's none of that here. Bakugo has somehow because of the situation he's been put in unlocked a part of himself no one even knew was there.

The stomach churning smell of his Dropped mate is like a beacon to him. A light that turns into a raging fire within him, fueling him to protect, protect, protect, protect!