( 三 )

***

I don't know what just happened last night. I was so~ confused.

Well, oh, well. Time to get up you lazy bum.

I rip open my nearby cup of ramen and killed it with hot water. Poor ramen...I sat in my chair until my door was being knocked by whoever.

"Coming!"

I left the burning cup on the counter and went to the door. "Ah! Uraume-san! Nice timing, I just woke up. Come inside."

Uraume nods and comes in. "You're place is different than I ought it to be."

"I don't know what people think of me, but it's not like I'll use my fortune in the nick of time," I gritted, bringing another cup of ramen. "Want some?"

"No, it's fine. I've already eaten on the way here," she declines.

I shrug and put it in the cupboard.

"Uh...about the training..." I say, eating the noodles. "Right. I want to check your consciousness again," she says.

"Sure," I put down my chopsticks and approaches me. Her hands flick upwards and meditate.

She hums silently. Instead of looking through my head for a minute or two, she took ten minutes and then let go.

Her smile was slightly faint. "What is it?" I ask.

"I expect a lot from you, (Y/N)."

---

It's been a whole month since she's trained me. Uraume thinks I'm going to be a special grade real soon.

Hm...Now that I think of it. It's already the end of summer. And I left my old school since I've been bullied a lot back then.

Oh! Should I ask Uraume?

She gave me her number almost three weeks ago. I texted her as soon I found her name on my screen.

(N/N #2): I forgot to ask you!

(N/N #2): I don't know which school can I go to next. Any ideas??

A text bubble appeared after the two messages were sent.

Uraume-sensei: Tokyo Jujutsu High I think.

(N/N #2): Thx a lot!

Uraume-sensei: Oh and

Uraume-sensei: I'm sorry but I don't think I can train you any longer.

What? She said WHAT? It's only a month! Questions started to pile behind my head.

(N/N #2): Why? Is there anything I could help you with?

Uraume-sensei: Just. Don't come after me. This will be the last time I get to talk to you.

Uraume-sensei: Bye.

Yeah. She went offline after that. She didn't block me. So I can contact her some time. But...

Why would she not want me to find her? Did something bad happen?

---

It was raining. I'm glad I checked the weather forecast beforehand. I was able to find the place too.

Thanks to...Uraume.

I shook my head and came inside the gates. It was the way I've envisioned it. But it was so silent, I might not be able to sleep the next day.

"Are you Ichimiya-Zenin (Y/N)?" a rough voice appeared in front of me.

"Right," I rubbed the back of my neck and looked away, "It's me."

"Anyways, I'm Masamichi-sensei. Since the Principal isn't here, I'm in charge of the newcomers," Masamichi explained.

I shrug.

"Why do you want to be a sorcerer?" he started.

I looked at the moving doll behind him and charged at me. Once it was about to land a hit at me, I've kicked it and was torn to shreds.

"I don't know. Doing the most normal things citizens do is kind of boring. So," I sat on the ground and crossed my legs, "I want to try exorcising curses like my family."

He sighs, "I'll bring one of the second-years show you to your dorm."

He left, replacing with a brown-haired girl around my height. "Oh? So you're (Y/N)?" the girl asked.

"Sure, that's me," I replied again.

"I'm Shoko! Call me Sho-chan or whatever. Nice to meet ya!" she saluted in her white laboratory robe.

"Call me (N/N) then," she shrugged at Shoko.

"Then, (N/N)," Shoko said, "Welcome to Tokyo Jujutsu Tech!"

---

Uraume. I'm here. I roll at my new bed.

"Comfy, isn't it?" Shoko said behind the door so she could check me if I'm doing fine.

"Sure, thing!" I said.

The door clicks open and Shoko appeared. "Masamichi-sensei said you have a mission starting tomorrow."

I nod and went back to facing my pillow.

Then a familiar loud face started to approach my room.

"Shoko-cha~n! I told you I need you right now!" The guy popped on my doorstep.

"Huh? What's (N/N) doing here?" he asked.

"GET OUT, GOJO!" I yelled and threw a pillow at the tall man at the speed of light.

***

(A/N): Something special!

Since I didn't know what (Y/N) looks like but the red hair, I drew her. Forgive the body proportions.

Anyways, heard Jujutsu Kaisen finale's tom

Anyways, heard Jujutsu Kaisen finale's tom. Throw your computers and let's cry together. Goodbye!