( 十 - 一 )

(A/N): Three Eve songs already?- Dang. Proud fan ig

***

It's been three to four minutes since we've fought.

"Gojo-kun, don't tell me you're gonna...!" I look at him giving him a shocked face. He smiles and whispered to me. "Support this one with Time, m'kay?"

Then that's when I realized.

Purple.

I stretch my hand and its speed went into a hellish speed.

The attack managed to remove his arm and a part of his gut. I gasp for air, my wounds becoming worse with every second.

"Tsk," I grunted.

I look back up, facing a smiling uncle. "Anything you wanna say, worm?" I asked. I tried to hold my arm, which was about to get numb.

"Two to three years from now, my kid will be sold to the Zenin clan. Do whatever you want," he replied.

 "Sure, former relative," I frowned while he fell to the floor, lifeless.

---

People from all corners applauded as Gojo carried Riko's dead body.

"You're late, Suguru. No, I think you're early," Gojo says when Geto stood at the doorstep.

He walks over to us and I asked him, "You went to Sho-chan already?" He nods and looked at the limp body on Gojo's arms.

"Actually, it doesn't matter if I'm fine or not," he said.

Gojo speaks up, "I messed up. It's not your fault." I wanted to tell him that it wasn't anyone's fault. But I couldn't.

I looked away until my eyes widened when he asked, "Should we kill these guys?"

"Gojo-kun, are you kidding me? Why'd you kill them at this time?" I bellowed. Geto agreed and he stopped me from punching Gojo's face.

"Fighting won't do, although, I do agree that there's no point in killing them," Geto assures Gojo.

Gojo sighs and turns away. I don't know what triggered something in my head, but many predictions of the future flashed inside my train of thoughts.

---

((One year later, August 2009))

"Here we go," I said.

Geto rose a pen while Shoko raised up an eraser. They threw it at him, but it merely fell down out of range.

"It works-"

I dipped my kitchen knife with a special liquid and aimed it at his forehead. "(N/N)-chan! When did you get that?!" Shoko panicked and grabbed the container from my hand.

"When you left the lab a while ago," I replied innocently.

"No, where did the knife come from?!" Geto asked afterward.

"From the kitchen counter, obviously," I replied. Gojo took the knife and tossed it away to confiscate it.

Gojo explained about the 'new automatic thing.' It was so~ long, that I didn't care.

I mean, he's become the strongest man in the jujutsu society.

"Oi, Suguru! Did you lose weight or something? Are you okay?" Gojo asked. "No, probably summer stress."

"That's a thing, right?" I said, eating chips from Shoko's stash of food.

"Of course it is!" Geto answered furiously and snatched locks of my hair; ones that I left hanging from my hairstyle.

"Hey! Ow!" I winced, pushing off.

---

"Huh?" Gojo and I said in shock.

"Don't make me repeat myself. Suguru massacred a whole village and is now on the run," Masamich-sensei repeated.

"I'm not deaf, you know!" I said.

"There's nothing left in his home. But by going by the bloodstains and remains, he likely killed his parents as well," Masamichi continues.

"There's no fucking way he did!" Gojo bellowed.

"Gojo-kun...!" I stopped him from raging. What the hell? Did Gojo's perspective transfer to Geto's? It's...exactly what the predictions said!

"Satoru. I don't get why this is happening. Ever," Masamichi said, rubbing his temples and his expression changing.

Gojo only grits his teeth and turned around.

---

"Kill me if you want. There's a meaning to that," Geto turns away from Gojo. I slung my arm around Geto's neck.

"Wha...!"

"Geto-kun. Let's talk for a sec, alright?" I said, forming a sad smile on my face. I turned to Gojo then told him, "Meet me soon, okay? See ya!"

After walking into a lonely place of the park and sat on an empty bench.

"So it's true?" I asked.

He looks at me and nodded, "You here to kill me or something? Only you two can do my goals successfully-"

"Then tell me," I said blankly, making his eyes widen. "If you need help, then tell me. We're friends, right? Stop hiding things from us. Everything's gotten worse, you know."

Geto asked, "What do you mean?"

"You see, before that massacre thing, I got accused recently. I don't know how but I seem to understand why. So right now? I'm waiting for the higher-up's decision to either banish me or leave me be. But it's likely for me to get banished."

He looks down to process the details and looked up at the sky. "You know what, I'm planning to kill all non-shamans."

I sighed, "Ugh. You're right. Only we can do that goal of yours."

"See?"

"Even if it were to destroy the world's population? No bueno, Geto-kun. I noticed that you and Gojo's perspectives switched instantly."

Geto's eyes drop.

"Haa...Anyway, I need to go. Good luck on that, 'kay? See you sometime," I stood up and waved back at him.

***