( 五 )

***

After reporting my mission awhile ago, I head back to where the lounging area was. It was empty, but it was a good place to read.

I sit in a comfortable position and started reading in peace.

And my dear time was interrupted.

First, Geto the asshat passed by me. He said Gojo is going to go insane if he didn't find me. 

Second, "Sho-chan, come out already. My peace will be forever interrupted until midnight." I said, looking at a corner from where my eyes can see.

"I can't believe Gojo was finding you after that. When I found you, I couldn't help laughing that I found you first," Shoko blurted.

"Seriously? That's so~ weird..."

She sits beside me and peeps into a page I was reading. No, a page I was stuck at.

"Whoa, isn't that (make a mystery-like name for this mystery book for me pls)? The author was so cool! Can't believe someone else knows it," Shoko beamed.

"I usually watch it on the TV. But I think the book version is better," I chirped.

We ended up talking about the book for a full hour. I don't know if I could at least lay my eyes at the words.

Then her eyes pop with a sudden thought. I could tell from the way her expression changes.

"Hey, since we're free today, why won't we go around the city?"

I nod, with a grin plastered on my face.

---

((Few Weeks? Days? I'm no manga reader but I'm relying on the spoilers I got))

"Why am I here...?" I'm going to explain to you something that happened recently, I was dragged along with these brats so we could find our upperclassmen who got stuck in this place.

We lost Gojo and Shoko, but none of us bothered to care. Though, we only cared about Shoko's behalf.

"Your cursed technique might help while we find them," Geto explained.

We heard whispers down the corridor.

"I'd say we moved 15k in thirty minutes?" it sounds like Mei-senpai's voice.

"I don't see the marker we left along the way, either," Utahime-senpai said after her.

"Mei-senpai? Utahime-senpai?" I said, finding the two standing stiffly.

"What are you doing here?" Utahime asked.

The ceiling somewhat crashed and came out Gojo. "Aw, man. You guys got here faster than me? No fair..."

Utahime was in the middle of the rubble, I noticed a second later.

"Eh? You cryin'?" Gojo teased.

"I'M NOT CRYING! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!" she yelled at the white-haired freak.

"If I'd cry, would you console me? I wouldn't say no to that," Mei said behind Gojo, only a distance away from him.

 "Nah, you wouldn't cry, you're strong," Gojo said.

I went down to help Utahime-sensei, who was growling at the pile of rubble.

"You 'kay, senpai?"

Her hatred disappeared and patted me, "Yep, super fine!"

A curse appeared behind her, then another one ate it. "Gah! What's that?" I yelled, nearly having a heart attack.

"Don't swallow it. We'll take it in later," Geto said, going down into the pit with me and Utahime. "Satoru, it's not good to pick on the weak."

I snickered, "In other words, you're calling Utahime-senpai weak."

"That's so true! You're the one who's teasing her without even knowing it, Geto," Mei agreed.

I glance at Utahime, about to stomp on one of us, second-years.

Geto sweatdrops.

Then Shoko appeared beside Gojo. "Utahime~! Are you okay?" Utahime beams again, "Shoko!"

"We were worried about you since you didn't call for two days." She ran towards her, "Shoko, also (Y/N), don't become like those two, okay?!"

"Pfft! Why'd we become like those trash?" I said, joining with the others.

"Oh, and two days?" she continues.

I didn't hear what Gojo and Mei were talking about, but I heard "Where's the curtain?" from Mei.

My inner anger made Black Scarf punch Gojo's head that could've broke his skull. On the other hand, my face says otherwise.

After using the thing, it seems that it was attached to the wearer's emotions.

Anyways, the four of us looked so confused and blank after hearing the question. Oh, well. I'll just bear with Masamichi-sensei's lectures.

Utahime sighed at our recklessness and said, "Let's go back already, it's getting late."

***

(A/N): I can't believe I published this early. Anyways! Bye-bye!