***

The two of us were on top of the veil right now. But I still don't like the fact Gojo supporting me by holding my waist. I hate it, I hate it! Although, I had no choice.

The veil vanished a little while later. "So, where should I start?" Gojo mumbled.

"First drop me. My natural curse technique will handle me," I said, wriggling my feet.

For your information, I have two curse techniques. My natural one is Time. My artificial one is Black Scarf. A cursed object, in fact.

"Fine, fine." My waist was loosened and I stood steadily in the air.

He looked behind him and smiled. Very creepy. His hands clasped together and told me. "Remember that old trick we used to do?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"I'll signal you your cue." He went down somewhere I don't know, leaving me in mid-air. Curse that asshole...

Suddenly, pressure erupted within me. The cue.

I zoomed in towards Gojo's attack and support its aim with my Time. It sliced nearly half of the forest. I regretted this, apparently. This was the most dangerous thing we've done together.

I grimaced at the time we last used it.

I went to where Gakuganji and Gojo stood. "Yay! That settles everything!" Gojo beamed, putting on his blindfold.

"I vow not to do that ever again," I said, landing safely to the ground. "Huh? What's that thing? " I ask.

"No need to ask, (N/N)-chan~," Gojo said. He picked up the poor guy and we head back. Searching for the students.

---

"Next up is the casualties," Ijichi stated, "Three second-grade sorcerers, one semi-first-grade sorcerer, five assistant sorcerers, and two storehouse guards."

I bobbed my head to the right, ignoring each of his words. Soo boring...

"Do you think we should share this information with the students and sorcerers?" Utahime asked.

My mouth slightly opened and said a word, "I think not." And Yaga and Gakuganji agreed.

"It's better to keep it among the higher-ups," Yaga remarked.

"I'm sorry but, I'm no higher-up. And yet, here I am. Listening to all of this," I spat. "You were still involved, (N/N)," Gojo unconsciously said.

"Has the cursed user spilled anything?" Yaga continued.

Ijichi sighed and replied, "It's not hard to get him to talk, but most of what he says is irrelevant nonsense. However, he claims that he only participated in an attack because he was ordered to as part of a deal."

"I thought it was to make Gojo into a rack," I snickered and the others did so too.

"You guys are mean sometimes..." Gojo pouted.

"He also said that he didn't know this person's name. Boy or not, the brat had white hair in a bob cut."

I hid my shock under my scarf. She used to train me before. Uraume...Don't tell me you're with...!

"An androgynous monk kid with a bob cut? That ring a bell?" Mei asked Gojo. "Nope! We sure he's not spouting bullshit?"

You're that bullshit, I say in my head.

"Is there any sorcerer skilled at getting confessions?" Gojo continued. 

Utahime ignored him and asked something I didn't care about. So I closed my eyes and let the time pass.

---

"Hey, you've got a moment before we leave?" Gojo put his hand on my shoulder, telling me to stop.

I nod and we head into a remote corridor. "I've been wanting to ask you for so long," Gojo started. "Do you know...anyone who might be working with any curses?"

I leaned on the wall, crossing my arms. I gazed at him then looked down.

"I only suspect one. And that bob-cut person...I think she trained me before," I lied at the last half.

"Who do you suspect then?" he asked, leaning closer to me.

I paused. I close our distance and whispered the name into his ear. "Don't tell anyone for now. I'll think more about it."

And there, I left him again alone.

---

I sat on a dusty corner and watched the whole match of baseball. It's weird they're playing baseball normally after what happened recently.

But I know this is all Gojo's fault.

I watch slowly when Maki whacked the baseball on Todo's cheek. And there he fell. "Nice pitch!" I joined with the others.

The time when Yuuji became the pitcher, he somewhat made a homerun. Damn. That's going to kill me one day...

I stood up after the game ended. I decided to go back to my new hometown after this. I've been busy lately.

Gojo caught up with me and took my wrist. "You're going back already?"

"Gojo. I'm busy. I have no time right now."

He didn't let go of my hand. I don't know what he's up to, but I didn't try to let go either. It's like he wanted to say something to me. But nothing came from his mouth.

"Hey. If you want to say something, do it already. Before I turn you wrinkly like Gakuganji."

"I..."

My patience was already about to lose it. I whip my hand away and stormed. Reaching once again speechless and hopeless.

***

(A/N): I have joined the Gojo x Reader society