(A/N): There is no Gojo pic

***

My eyes open slowly.

I don't know what just happened, but I think something, or rather someone , knocked me out.

I rolled my head around and found one of Geto's shikigami.

"Oh? I believe you died last year, Geto-the-Cursed-Spirit," I sighed. "So you managed to realize who I am, huh?" he chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah. I think we've met each other before. Years ago, I think. You took a woman's body," I recalled.

"Heh? So that was you?"

"Yup," I shrugged. The ropes that held me in place were untied by my Black Scarf. I stood up and stretched my arms.

"Wanna fight me while we wait for your 'servants' to come by?" I ask.

"I don't have the mood to play with a woman," Geto-the-Cursed Spirit said.

He summoned a shikigami but was exorcised when it was summoned. "I suppose your one of those troublesome Ichimiyas I've encountered for the past years I've lived."

"Yeah, that's right. Lemme introduce myself. I'm Ichimiya (Y/N), nice to meet you," I said with a frown plastered on my face.

I just realized I had scratches from all over. My sleeve got ripped out, my jacket lost.

For a second, I was tied up again and fell down. "No matter how many times you tie me up, I can still get up, you know-"

"That's no ordinary rope. It's a cursed tool. It cancels the person's cursed technique," Geto explained.

"Explain how I got out with my scarf?"

"Point taken," he said.

When I looked up, my eyes turned as big as saucers. I noticed a small box on the floor. And Gojo in front of it.

My scarf untied the rope and tried to push Gojo away.

"Prison Realm, open," Geto smiles. I was pushed away harshly on the wall, making me numb all of a sudden.

Gojo turns at the sound of his voice. He stopped moving for a minute and was slowly strangled by the box thingy.

"C'mon now, Satoru. Are you letting your mind wander during a fight?" Geto mocks.

"G-Gojo-kun," I stretch out my hand. My sense of hearing started to worsen. 

Then I unconsciously activated Effect Reversal when he got trapped inside the box thingie. Some curses started to appear behind Geto.

I felt deaf, but it seems like they forgot about me.

Effect Reversal continued. My old scar was growing again, now reaching the tip of my jawline. It started to bleed more than usual. It's probably another special-grade cursed tool.

Except, much worse.

I suppose it's going to take much longer before I get noticed. Geto slammed the box on the ground and glared at it.

He opened his mouth and started talking to them. If only I could read mouths.

Blue patch face looked up and smiled weirdly. At least not at me. If it was, I won't be sleeping starting today.

The curses that accompanied Geto ran to the stairs and off they went. Right now, I need to reverse the effects of that stupid thing -

Oh, god. Why would I black out now of all times?

---

I woke up without a single trace of Geto and the box.

I sighed in relief that the Effect Reversal is still going on even without the sight of it. Worst-case scenario, I'll have to search the whole station got the box, and Geto.

Ten minutes. Just ten minutes.

I've been walking here and there. Luckily, I could hear, at this point. Water gushing. Explosions. Or did I just hear screams?

But from what I could tell, Geto is somewhere along with Mei Mei and her brother, Ui Ui.

When I was walking around the rails, I felt enormous energy striking me. Somewhat feels like Sukuna's-

Sukuna?

WAIT, SUKUNA?

I whip my head around in the direction. It was southwest of where I stood. An explosion took back my attention. It was nearby.

I trudged all the way there and found Mei Mei fighting Geto.

I don't how did this all happen but a flock of birds (birbs-) surrounded Geto. I lift my hands and made a hand gesture.

I decided to use a technique I rarely use. Domain Expansion: Separate Universe.

***

(A/N): In the manga, there was a character named Mimiko (super coincidence to my name) and she died :(( basically, I DIED TOO. There's no chap 116 online. so no upcoming chaps since I'm waiting

Explanation on the Domain Expansion up there.

Separate Universe: The person/cursed spirit within range of effect (about 10-meter diameter) stops. Their consciousness is separated from the Domain; making the user free to strike without the victim making a move.

Oh and another thing, I'll be making chapters weekly and why? read up there ☝ (not the explanation)