特殊な

***

Gojo's POV on the other hand

"Uh...Gojo-sensei...? Are you alright?" Itadori said behind the door.

"No! I'm not! Now go where the others are. They're probably waiting for you." I swatted the first-year away and he shut the door closed.

Damn it! I couldn't say I love her! GAH! I'm so ASHAMED. I WASTED THAT MOMENT. God DAMMIT! The last time we met was also the same!

(Y/N), got involved in the first-years' mission 

"Sorry, you two but I have to do this."

My leg came out of the first grade's chest and came out blood. Yuuji stops with a fist mid-air, watching the body drop into the road.

His eyes look over to the half-awake Fushiguro in my scarf's hands. "Who...? What are you doing to Fushiguro?"

"Sorry again for wasting your cursed energy over there." A grim smile was now plastered on my face.

"Fushiguro?!" Kugisaki gasped, dumbfounded, and dropped the poor hammer. Clang!

His eyes fluttered open and looked at the two. "Oh, you're back. I'm glad you're all safe."

"Say that to yourself, dummy. I'm glad I found him first. It was too dangerous for him to sleep with an unsealed Sukuna's finger. So I took him with me," I explained.

"I-I was so scared! I thought you were dead! Thank goodness!" they yelped.

Pfft! They're so cute when they act like that. I wish I could loop that moment again.

"Can you lower your voices? My head hurts..." I put down Fushiguro and he sighed. "About the finger, Yuuji."

I snatched the finger from Fushiguro's hands and threw it at him. When his hand stretched out, Sukuna's mouth popped and ate it.

"Why did you throw it?" Fushiguro and Kugisaki yelled at me, While Yuuji was choking at it.

"Well, you don't want to lose a finger, do you?" I pointed out at the first years'. "Ah! I remembered! I'll bring you to Nitta-san. She's about to go insane if you won't meet her!"

"I'm hungry..."

"That would make Nitta-san furious, but sure. I'll allow it," I told Fushiguro.

***

(A/N): HELLO GUYS I HAVE A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND BAD NEWS.

Starting off with the bad news

I'm not READY

I'm not READY. I JUST STARTED. I SAW THAT LIKE LAST NIGHT AFTER I PUBLISHED THE CHAPS.

With the help of fellow manga readers, ofc it WILL continue...there's no announcement about it btw.

oh right I also have good news.

it looks like jujutsu kaisen will be making a MOVIE. (along with black clover. and shit, I cant find that reddit post abt this. i sorta found it in r/Black Clover)

Uhhh ok so announcement to those who've read the previous chapters.

While waiting for jujutsu to continue the anime, I'll be making uhh...you could call it "y/n's past arc".

Preview:

It's mostly abt how y/n becomes a curse user. then joins Tokyo Jujutsu High. meets gojo and blah blah blah.

t h a t ' s  i t .

oh and

;-;

Im watching the last episode alreadyyyyyy 😭😭 cliffhangers should be illegal

WHAT. HEY WHAT? AYE HERE WE GO~