Chapter 8

A/N: SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS OFFENSIVE TO ANY PENGUINS FANS OUT THERE, ITS JUST THAT ITS WRITTEN FROM THE POV OF A CAPS FAN. TRUST ME, I LIKE THE PENS TOO, THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM AND HAVE SOME PRETTY ATTRACTIVE GUYS SO THEY GET AN A+ IN MY BOOK

It seems like the Penguins are going crazy.

Every minute another fight starts, and when some Pen trips near Alex (making it look like it was his fault) and gets injured, the fights come his way.

During a face off two of the Penguins start pushing him, but the refs don't call it,

"Come on!" I whine throwing my hands up. Some penguins fans next to me give me nasty looks, but I actually don't mind, it makes me what to get on their nerves more.

Every time Alex gets on the ice, he gets booed, and I'm starting to feel really bad for him.

I wonder if stuff like this ever makes him feel bad. I'll just have to add that to the list of things I need to ask Alex.

My seat is in front of the glass by the Capitals bench. I watch Alex as he sits down and wipes the sweat from his face.

It doesn't look like he's upset, but he's probably super good at hiding his feelings during games.

I wouldn't dream of waving to him to cheer him up though, he's in game mode right now, and I don't want to mess him up or cause anything that would bring joy to the Penguins black and gold eyes.

Just by the way the Caps are playing though, I can tell you that they are going to win.

After a long time of the score being 1-1 (with Alex's point) Joel Ward scores giving us the lead.

I'm getting really into this game. The Penguins are just pissing me off.

When Alex gets back out on the ice, I clap my hands and cheer for him.

Suddenly I see movement to my right, and when I turn, a camera is fixed on me. Quickly I look towards the score board, but it isn't the camera for that, so I guess some sports cast somewhere has me currently on their screen.

Towards the end of the game the Pens have a power play, and they take away Fleury, so it's six on four.

The Caps are doing pretty good at defending their goal, and with the help of Carlson, they score a 3rd goal, which may I just add was an empty net.

"Yeah," I scoff under my breath, "taking away your goalie really helped didn't it."

I look around to see if anyone heard me , but I think just the guy next to me who is now looking at me like I've just murdered his family.

Once the game is done, it takes me a little while to find my way back down to the hallway by the locker room.

I have to show people my ID, the red pass I was given by some man in a suit that allows me by the locker rooms, and weave through some more hallways, but I get there.

I have to wait a little while, but finally I hear movement coming from the locker room hallway.

John Carlson and Karl Alzner turn the corner and smile when they see me.

"Hey it's you," Alzner says laughing.

I smile, "the one and only," my body shifts towards Carlson, "nice goal by the way,"

He waves it off, "nah, they didn't have a goalie, I wouldn't really count it as a goal,"

I let out a small laugh, "well the officials counted it, therefor I will too."