Chapter Seven

Izuku P.O.V.

"Damn kid, you sure came along way when its' only been a week." Aizawa had pinned me to the ground. "Not to mentioned you missed a day, young Midoriya." All Might came in, and gave me his usual smile and thumbs up. "T-thank you" Aizawa helped me up as we went to Nezu's office.

"So, Aizawa did he pass?" I was taken aback "Pass?" "Midoriya don't forget what we talked about mumbling." I looked down and my face got red from embarrassment "R-Right sorry." "Well kid, we decided if you didn't meet a certain-criteria in the short time we had, then sending you in would have no point."

"S-so did I pass?" Aizawa smiled "Yes, just barely, but yes." I sighed with relief, before looking at Nezu and All Might. "Don't worry Midoriya, you did fantastic in our classes. You went beyond my expectations. I have no worry about sending you in there." I smiled at Nezu before looking towards All Might who had a solemn look on his face. "I'm sorry young Midoriya, but you did not pass"

I could feel the color leave my face. "It's because of the incident with One for All, that made you miss a day."

Flash back/Aizawa P.O.V.

"I-I had no idea my quirk would be so devastating to his body." Midoriya was in surgery, in the attempt to use All for One, he shattered several bones all over his body. "Recovery girl hasn't been out in hours." I sighed and looked over at All Might "Of course not, we need her to do all she can. Otherwise, there is no way we can send Izuku to the League."

I could see tears in All Might's eyes "It's not your fault All Might. So, stop with the water works, or you're just going to upset Midoriya when he comes to." All Might rubbed away his tears, just as recovery girl came out.

"I repaired all of the fractures, but he is still going to have to take it easy at first. And he will need to come in for daily check-ups." We were all shocked "You healed everything? But wasn't several parts of his body completely shattered?"

"Some parts were worse than others, but I was able to repair all of them." She startle to fall over, but I was able to catch her with my capture scarf "Chiyo! Are you alright? You're not suppose to, over do yourself." She got up and waked me with her cane.

"How can I not for this child? He is being sent in to do an impossible job, how can I not go and do all I can for him?"

"How could you know about what Midoriya has to do? It suppose too be a secret" I shot a look at All Might who denied it. "Midoriya came to after he was rushed here. He was mumbling about how he can't be in bed, that he had to get up and be ready for what he has to do. I was able to put two and two together."

"He came to?!" "yes I know, I don't know how it was possible. The pain alone should have knocked him out at least until after surgery. But, he was able to come to." We were all amazed. "All Might, you really did pick one hell of a kid." "I know"

Flash back end/ Izuku P.O.V.

"But, I don't believe that we would need to stop you from doing what needs to be done young Midoriya. You have shown great progress despite the obstacles and the short time frame." My eyes went wide at All Might, before looking at Nezu, who was in charge of letting me go or not "I agree with All Might Midoriya, you will be allowed to go. And you will be given an emergency provisional heroes license. But, after all of this, you will need to go take the test still."

"W-wow really?" Aizawa put his hand on my shoulder "I'm proud of you kid." I could feel the tears come to my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. "But, Aizawa don't you have a wedding to plan for after today?" All Might was smiling, but Aizawa gave him a dirty look. "You're getting married, when?"

Aizawa sighed "Hizashi and I were going to be married later this month, but we are pushing it back until your done kid." I felt ping of guilt "W-wait I pushed back your wedding? I'm s-so sorry." Shota sighed "Kid, you didn't push it back. You couldn't have helped that we just found out about this league." "Does he at least know about the league?" Aizawa laughed "Of course I told him" my face got red with embarrassment "R-right sorry, you just said that only the people in the room k-know about it."

Aizawa rubbed my head "You worry too much. Anyways it's about time you started calling me Shota." I could see Nezu and All Might were slightly shocked by this. "R-really?" Shota grinned at me "If we are sending you in to a league of villains, I think you can start using my first name." I smiled back at him "A-alright then, you can start calling Izuku"

"Midoriya, how about you go tell Mirio and the other two that you will be gone visiting family for a while." "Right, they have no idea about this, they didn't even know I got hurt. They just think that my training went over time."

I just nodded at Nezu, and walked out of the office.

Aizawa P.O.V.

I couldn't help but smile as Izuku walked out of the office. "That kid is going to go far." "Shota" I looked back at Nezu. "What?" "Are you sure it is the best idea to get attached to that child? I mean I have no doubt he will survive, but he won't be the same child who just walked out of this room." I scoffed at him "Who are you to say that? Have you not gotten to know him at all in the week you had with him? If you did you would know that not much would be able to break that kid."

"And this league could be the thing that breaks him! Please Shota, we have no idea what he is walking into-" "Enough Nezu, even if he does change, he will need someone to help guide him back to who he once was." "And you want that to be you?" "I want it to be a possibility." We sat there in silence for a minute.

"Shota tell me, do you think of Izuku like your own kid?" I froze for a moment "Do I?" "Perhaps I do, but how would I know? I have no kids." Nezu just sighed "That could be dangerous Shota." "Why, because I want to protect the kid? If anything, your lack of compassion will be a problem." I shot Nezu a glare, but he just sighed. "I'm going to go get Izuku"

Time skip (A few hours)/ Izuku P.O.V.

"Look kid, if anything goes wrong, I will come and help you all right? But remember, don't use All for One in any situation. I know they said in emergency situations, but that changed after what happened before." I felt my nerves start to catch up to me "A-Alright, thank you Shota." He just smiled and patted my shoulder.

Then he ran down the street as I entered the building and toke the elevator to the roof. When I got to the top, there was Shigaraki and a purple mist man. "S-Shigaraki?" The man turned around, but this time he had a hand on his face, and all I could see of his smile were the corners of his mouth.

"I see you have made the right choice, Izuku."

A/N: Hi everyone. I hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter. But, I would also like to say that I'm going to start new story! If you saw yesterday's Author's Note that should be deleted now, I said that I would start today, but I decided that it would be best if I waited until either this story is over, or I will start in August. Summer time is always the busiest time for me and I would have to put a story on hiatus, and I don't want to do that. Anyways, please feel free to leave feedback, and as always

Have a good day :)