Chapter Fourteen

Izuku P.O.V.

"You know he likes you right?"

I felt sick all of the sudden. "Breath Izuku. He isn't him. Not everyone is like him." I felt like I was going to puke so I clasped my hand to my mouth and wrapped my arm around my stomach. "H-hey are you alright?" I toke a deep breath. "Y-yeah. I just felt nauseous all of the sudden." I tried to laugh it off, but I still had that sickening feeling. "B-but anyways. I don't know if I could even be in a relationship right now! I mean I just got out of pretty bad one not too long ago." I started rubbing the back of my head. "Ah ok, but... do you like him? Shoto I mean." I hesitated for a second. "W-well I do, but I don't know. It really isn't fair to him, to deal with someone who just got out of something y-you know?" Her expression turned serious. "Shoto isn't one to hold someone to a standard. He can help you get through it, if you just give him a chanc-" "I SAID NO. I-I mean. I r-really can't be in a relationship right now sorry." And I walked away before she could say anything else. "Damn you Izuku, you promised yourself that you were over this. Why let him torture you anymore?" I felt tears run down my face as I thought of everything he ever said to me, every time he hit me, every time he would use his quirk against me...... "Push it down, it doesn't matter anymore. HE doesn't matter anymore." I sighed. "It's time to move on. Just move on, why can't you do that? You're a double agent for the heroes to infiltrate a league of damned villains, but you can't move on from one shitty guy? Pathetic."

            I sighed, disappointed in myself. "I should go apologize." When I turned around she was talking to Todoroki. I decided to go apologize anyways. She looked shocked that I came back. "H-hey I'm sorry for yelling about earlier I just don't like talking about it. But I'll think about it ok?" She smiled at me. "You don't have to apologize! I was never angry, I totally understand. But if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you." "I-I appreciate that." Then I turned around and walked to the front, since we were getting close to the fake city.

Shoto Todoroki P.O.V.

            "I SAID NO." Midoriya seemed upset about something, but I had no way of knowing what exactly, shortly after his outburst he walked away. I ran up to Momo "Hey, are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine, I just probably overstepped a boundary there." I looked away for a second. "I'm sorry." She looked over at me. "There isn't a need, I'm not upset at with you Shoto." "No, you should be. I know your right, it's just hard. So, I'm sorry." She smiled "Apology excepted, but it is probably a good thing that you didn't ask him out though." I was slightly shocked. "Why? You were so adamant about it earlier?" She sighed. "I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I think he just got out of an abusive relationship." She started getting flustered. "I mean, don't be mad, but I brought up the possibility of you two being together and the first thing he did was nearly throw up. At first I thought it was because he wasn't gay or something, but when I asked if he, you know, liked you and he said yes-" I immediately started blushing when she said that, it was almost unbelievable to me. "-But he insisted that he isn't ready for one, and that he would just drag you down and when I pushed the subject he got a little... heated." I was shocked "Is that what he was yelling about earlier? That doesn't seem like him."

            "Yeah, I know! I was shocked. He just left after that, oh wait he is coming back." I looked up and saw Midoriya approach Momo. "H-hey I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier I just don't like talking about it. B-but I'll think about it ok?" I could feel my face grow hot, but he quickly walked away after that. Momo started squealing a bit. "Did you hear that?! He is changing his mind." I sighed "Mo, he said he would think about it, no reason to get excited." She started laughing. "Then why are you blushing right now?"