Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N: Fair Warning it gets a bit wordy again when they explain what will happen at the USJ.

Shoto Todoroki P.O.V.

We laid there together for hours, with Izuku snuggled into my chest. But, eventually lunch time came around and I decided to go get something for Izuku and I. So I carefully removed Izuku, who had wrapped himself around me. I smiled and blushed as I looked down on the sleeping boy in front of me. But I quickly and silently left the infirmary, only to bump into Mr. Aizawa who I assumed was coming to check on Izuku. He walked right past me without saying anything. "Wait! I need to talk to you about something important." He sighed. "Tell me later, I'm going to go check on Izuku." And he quickly turned around to go to the infirmary. "Mr. Aizawa please wait, it is about Izuku." He turned around, but instead of his usual tired careless expression, one of worry took place. He nodded his head and took me to a teachers' lounge not too far away.

He ushered me in and quickly shut and locked the door behind him. "What is it?" I hesitated for a second. "Common kid, you made it sound urgent." I sighed. "He is not going to forgive me for telling you about this." His eyes went wide then he sighed. "I think I know what you're talking about then." I was in disbelief. "Do you know about Bakugo?" He looked down and pinched his nose. "Yeah I do." That disbelief turned to anger. "Then why the hell isn't he expelled! What he did was awful, inexcusable!" Shota waved his hands, indicating for me to calm down. "I'm going to let that little outburst go since you clearly didn't know that Izuku asked me to keep it quiet."

"What? Why would he do that?" Aizawa shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know kid; I don't know the full story. He showed me his scars and told me it was from Bakugo. That's all I know." I was shocked. "So you don't know the full story?" His eyes widen. "Do you?" I nodded. "Yeah he just told me." He smirked. "Well that was quick, apparently I give good advice." I was confused. "What do you mean you give good advice?" His smirk widen to a grin. "Well after he told me about that whole ordeal, he asked for advice about you, Todoroki." I blushed. "About what?" His grin faded. "He felt like he was being unfair to you by not letting you touch him at all." "I-I hope he didn't rush into it, I would have waited for him to be comfortable." He smiled. "That is what I told him, but something must have happened for you to earn his trust, otherwise he wouldn't have opened up to you. I've known the kid for a year and he hasn't said a thing to me about his past."

I smiled "Well that's everything I had to tell you, but apparently you already knew." Aizawa sighed. "You should tell him that you tried and tell me." I looked up in surprised. "Wouldn't he be mad at me?" He shook his head. "No, Izuku doesn't get mad. He might be upset, but he would be more so if you didn't tell him that you told me. Once you break that trust you have with him it's over. You won't gain it back." I swallowed hard. "A-Alright thank you." He smiled. "Don't worry about it kid, it is going to take more than this to break that trust alright?" I nodded my head. "Now go get lunch, I have to go talk to Recovery girl." Then he unlocked the door and left, and I headed down to the lunch room.

Shota Aizawa P.O.V.

I smiled as I walked to the infirmary. "I'm glad you found someone you trust kid." I opened the door and saw Izuku sleeping fondly, cuddling with a pillow. Then Recovery Girl rolled over in her chair. "Hard to believe that the kid is the most feared villain in decades." I sighed. "Doesn't look it, does he?" "Truly ridiculous, you people using that innocent child as some short of pawn." I nodded my head. "I agree, even told Izuku he didn't have to do it, but he insisted on it." I looked down on her. "How is he doing anyways?" she sighed. "Miruko really did hit him hard; I would like to keep him here until Sunday night." I sighed. "Todoroki will have to come to class tomorrow." She laughed. "Neither one of them will like that." I sighed. "I know it's going to be a real pain."