questions

chapter seven

questions

--------------------

"....can i try something?" langa asked, looking deeply into reki's eyes. their faces were unbelievably close yet again, tension building up in the room as they took additional breaths.

reki felt his heartbeat fasten, not knowing what to expect from his friend. he felt the same attraction as earlier that day draw him towards langa, burning with curiosity. he gulped and responded with a raspy "yes", his hearbeat fastening.

suddenly, he felt langa's hands reach closer to his face, but when they were near his neck they stopped, reaching for reki's collar. he grabbed his shirt, agressively pulling reki towards him and without hesitation, langa's lips brushed reki's in a swift motion. the kiss only lasted a brief second, but just that quick touch ignited something in both of them that they were unaware of. without thinking, langa moved his hands from reki's collar to reki's back of the head in a quick manner, pulling his face closer. he closed his eyes and so did reki as the two of them kissed again, but this time more passionately.

langa made the first move, his tongue brushing reki's lips, softly asking for entrance. after reki opened his mouth, langa's facade had been dropped, his tongue greedily searching every inch of reki's mouth until their tongues met. they intertwined, moving in fast and steady motions. reki placed his hands onto langa's chest, feeling his lean body with greed, sending tingles all over langa's body. langa had moved his foot up, in between reki's legs, rising it gently up to his crotch. surprized at the sudden movement, reki whispered a quick moan into the kiss, turning langa on even further, quickening the kiss' pace by entangling his fingers into reki's hair and pulling him even closer as if they weren't already as close as they could get.

they knew they were alone in the room, but they felt like they were alone in the whole house, no, in the whole world. it was just the two of them and they had never felt better. after what felt like an hour they pulled away, desperate to catch a breath of air but eager to continue.

as langa was leaning in yet again, reki surprizingly pulled away, placing his two hands onto langa's chest again, to keep him at a distance.

langa examined reki's face wondering if he did something wrong.

"i-i don't think we should be doing this." reki said without looking at langa straight in the eye.

"why?" he quickly asked, meaning to figure out what wasn't right.

"it just doesn't feel... right." reki said. his words shook langa deeply as he felt a throbbing pain into his chest.

"i mean, don't get me wrong.. it felt so good, but i don't even know if i'm...." reki quickly added.

"gay?" langa asked.

"yea.." reki slowly said, avoiding langa's gaze. he was still trapped in between him and the door, but this time there was some distance in betweed them.

despite his friend's earlier request to stop, langa leaned in again, kissing reki with haste. hesitantly, reki kissed back, tongues swirving with passion. their hearbeats fastened and their thoughts blurred. but langa pulled back much quicker, leaving reki dissapointed and asked him:

"did you like that?"

reki averted his eyes yet again, mumbling a "yes".

"then you certainly aren't straight. can we continue now?" langa said, already moving back in before reki said "no, langa. yes, i did like that. it felt amazing, but i have a lot of questions that i have to find answers to."

"then ask!" langa said sharply, eager to get back to business.

"no, the questions aren't meant for you! i need to figure stuff out!" reki said and stormed out of the room, leaving langa alone with his thoughts.

he waited a second to calm himself down, for his breath to be steady again, his heartbeat to lower and his, well, boner to dissapear. after that langa walked downstairs, took his skateboard and left the house, not before excusing himself. he tried to leave reki alone and to give him space, after all the poor boy didn't even know his sexuality, so langa understood that reki needed time. so to give him his time he should stop seeing him for a while, because he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold himself back unless he does that.

the next week at school had been boring, to say the least. langa was avoiding reki at any cost: he stopped going to the skatepark, stopped greeting reki, stopped going over at his house to study. everytime reki had made an excuse to talk to langa (such as asking to borrow a pen) langa would simply hand him what he needed before minding his own business again. reki trully hoped that he didn't upset langa and that they would talk again like they used to.

reki was fed up with langa ignoring him, so he decided to ambush him after school.

he excused himself from the last class, leaving early from school to wait for langa at the gate. as soon as the bell rang, reki took cover and sneakily awaited his friend.

the moment he saw langa exit through the gate he jumped, grabbing his wrist to make sure he doesn't escape.

"langa. we need to talk!"

"ok." he shrugged, not sparing a look towards reki's side.

reki was in shock of how quickly reki agreed to talk to him and asked him

"why are you ignoring me?"

"i'm not."

"yes you are!"

langa sighed and said: "because you said you needed to figure things out."

"yes, but you don't need to distance yourself from me!"

"yes i do." he said and got out of reki's grasp, walking away from him.

reki didn't try to catch him because he knew that langa wouldn't speak more, so he just stood there, head hung low, trying to figure out whatever he was feeling. he wasn't sure if he liked langa that way, but he knew that he loved their little makeout session they have had a week before. he also knew that he felt a weird feeling in his chest back when they almost kissed at the skatepark, something that was almost telling him to kiss langa, and he had never felt anything like that before. but he was sure that he didn't want to hurt langa in any way, so he needed to make sure he actually liked langa before allowing him to kiss him again, so that he wouldn't lead his friend on and end up hurting him.

so reki walked home alone yet again, thinking about his feelings.

meanwhile langa was sitting on his bed, thinking about reki. he had realized how hard it was to be without reki throughout the week, but he needed to stay away from him because otherwise he might end up kissing him again. he figured out he might like reki romantically when they got  interrupted by reki's mother calling him in the skatepark because he felt really frustrated after the interruption. he wasn't sure how much time he could bare spending away from reki, but he needed to be a good friend so he had to do this.