firsts (part two)

chapter fifteen
firsts (part two)
———————————

!really unholy stuff ahead!

"are we really doing this?"

"yes."

and after those words were spoken time seemed to have sped up to ten times faster than before. reconnecting their lips, reki and langa got completely undressed, feeling confident in the decision they just took. both of them continued to kiss each other with passion, not wanting to let go of each other.

discontinuing their kiss, reki took a deep breath. he carefully touched langa, pulling him closer to himself in a quick move, showing him that he was ready for what was about to come.

"are you sure you want to do this?" langa asked from on top of reki. after reki gave him a final nod of agreement, langa kissed his forehead hastily, starting to concentrate on what to do next. he reached into the night desk and pulled out a condom. he didn't leave reki time to wonder why he had those there and kissed him instead, getting ready to start.

slowly and gently, langa pushed inside of reki, feeling slightly weird because of his boyfriend's tightness. below him, reki closed his eyes shut, wrinkling his whole face in an attempt to distract himself from the slight hurt he was feeling.

"it's going to be fine. you can hold my hand if you want!" langa offered. as soon as he heard those words, reki grabbed his hand, interlocked their fingers and squeezed.

langa pushed himself a bit more inside of reki but stopped right after, seeing that reki couldn't take even a bit more as his boyfriend squeezed his hand so hard that his knuckles turned white.

"hey, it's okay! you'll get used to it and i promise it's not going to hurt in just a bit!" langa said, bending down to kiss reki on the forehead again.

after giving him some time to adjust, langa moved just a bit more. he wasn't fully in, but he didn't want to do anything to hurt reki so he decided that was enough for that day.

"you...can move, langa." reki said and took a deep breath, preparing himself for what was about to happen.

langa gently started moving, making slow moves to help reki adjust to the new feeling. as soon as he started moving reki squeezed his hand again and scrunched up his face, eyes closed. langa knew that reki would get used to it eventually, but he didn't like the fact that he made reki uncomfortable for the time being, so he asked:

"do you want me to stop?"

reki opened his eyes, looking at langa's caring face. he was so lucky to have him. even in moments like these, langa put reki's happiness and comfort before his own pleasure and he couldn't appreciate him more for it.

"no, it's getting better. keep going, langa."

and he did, slowly but surely langa began moving at an even speed and reki's sounds started to sound less like he was in pain and more like he was feeling pleasure. feeling like reki was finally started to get used to the feeling, langa began moving a bit faster, making reki squeeze his hand just a tiny bit, signalling langa not to go faster than that.

after just a few more minutes of steady pacing back and forward, langa started to notice how reki had relaxed his face. reki's low breaths began to fill the room, telling langa that reki had adjusted and started to like the feeling.

without saying anything, langa grabbed reki's right foot and placed it on his shoulder, giving langa more space. after the first thrust in that position, reki let out the first auditable moan, signalling langa that he
had found out reki's spot. continuing to thrust in that manner, langa began to let out deep breaths himself, finally letting himself to feel good now that he knew that reki was enjoying their actions. after continuously hitting his spot, langa heard reki call out his name hastily, finding pleasure in the way langa treated him.

reki was completely over the pain and was now calling out his boyfriend's name. even though at first it hurt him, reki wouldn't have it any other way. he finally realised what he felt for langa this whole week, the whole time he felt more courageous and started to hold his hand to school, that one time he kissed him even though they were in public and now. he was ready to admit it to langa.

"i love you, langa" reki said in between breaths, leaving langa shocked and happy.

he himself had been trying to find the right moment to say those words to reki, and even though saying them while having sex for the first time wasn't the most romantic thing langa could think of, he wouldn't want it to be any different from how it was now. his heart started to beat faster as he finally spoke what had been on his mind every time he kissed reki, every time reki kissed him first, every time he saw him and every time he hugged him:

"i love you too, reki!"

continuing the series of deep breaths and occasional grunts left by langa, and continuously name calling by reki, the two of them were about to reach their high.

"langa, i'm about to-"

"me too."

as langa released into the condom, reki did on his chest. deep breaths filled the room as langa threw it out, getting a towel for reki to clean himself with.

feeling exhausted and wet from the sweat, reki closed his eyes to take in what just happened. langa, feeling exhausted himself, laid onto the bed next to reki and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. without opening his eyes, reki smiled widely at his boyfriend.

after a few seconds of admiring reki, langa noticed that he fell asleep. he was just so cute, laying there all relaxed. langa decided to take a quick shower until he woke up.

after langa finished showering and got dressed, reki was just starting to wake up.

"oh, hi. i just finished taking a shower, you can go too. i left some towels on the sink." langa said to reki who got up from his bed to head to the bathroom as langa told him to.

realising that he was still naked, reki blushed deeply and hurried to the bathroom, making langa laugh at his silliness. how could reki be embarrassed of that when they just finished having sex langa couldn't figure out, but nevertheless he still found reki's reaction really cute.

after he finished showering and got dressed, he came back to find langa laying down in bed, scrolling on his phone. he gave him quick kiss on the lips, turning his attention from his phone to himself.

"how about we watch that movie like we actually planned to do?" reki said in a half jokingly manner.

"okay, but seriously now, what do you wanna watch?" langa asked his boyfriend. he took the laptop from his desk before reki sat comfortably next to him, head on his shoulder.

"i don't know, let's just browse through netflix and we'll see if something catches our eye." reki said.

after they finally picked a movie, they were both too tired to watch even half of it, and fell asleep after the first fifteen minutes. reki remained in his position, his head laying onto langa's shoulder as langa held him with both of his arms, peacefully embracing him.