finally

chapter nine

finally

----------------

(a/n): unholy content ahead. this is my first time writing something like this so yea let's hope this goes well :D.

half a week had passed since the accident and reki was already feeling better. even if langa kept scolding him, he kept using his hand to do stuff with it, such as opening a jar. langa had been spending his days at reki's house to help him manage with a injured hand, he was pretty much living there although he went back to his house to sleep. he even woke up extra early to head to reki's to help him pack his bag for school and even get dressed (although reki wouldn't let langa help him with his pants even though he struggled).

reki had yet to confess his feelings to langa. now that he thought about it, langa didn't confess to reki either. reki was wondering if langa felt the same about him, which reki thought that he probably did considering the fact that he initiadet their makeout session.

but when it came to reki langa was a bit anxious. he kept thinking that maybe he had moved too fast and scared reki away. he regretted kissing reki before confessing because he didn't want reki to pin him as the pushy type, to think that he's acting purely on instinct and greed. langa was wandering if reki actually enjoyed his presence and didn't just let him come over all the time because he needed help.

"hey langa!" reki called from the kitchen as langa was in reki's room, folding his clothes and putting them into place.

"yea?" langa answered. the two were home alone because reki's mother was at work, the two little girls were staying over a friend of their's and reki's other sister was conveniently invited to a sleepover birthday party, so the two of them could scream and shout after eachother without disturbing the family members.

"remember when my sisters tied up your hair?" reki asked, remembering how good langa looked with his hair tied. however langa's face heated up instantly, remembering what actions followed after reki's sisters tied his hair up.

"...uh, yea.. why?" langa responded, this time more silently.

"can i tie your hair up like that? i think my sister should have a hair tie somewhere around here so...." reki said and started looking for a hairtie around the kitchen.

"i guess..." langa answered hesitantly. he heard reki coming upstairs, signaling that he wasn't backing up.

reki was twirling a hairtie around his fingers, smiling at langa. "i'm gonna sit on the bed and you could sit on the floor so i can do a better job!" reki said to which langa nodded, placing the rest of reki's clothes in the closet.

langa sat down, waiting for reki to do the same. once he felt reki sit behind him he took a deep breath, preparing for what was about to come. he felt reki's cold fingers touch the back of his neck while trying to get all of the hair in his grasp. he felt reki's hot breath on his neck, meaning that reki was now really close to langa, resulting in him tensing up a bit. he felt reki begin to tie his hair and he relaxed because he knew that this would soon be over.

"all done!" reki said, clapping. langa stopped feeling his breath and hands on his body and, to his surprize, was a bit dissapointed.

"turn around! i want to see how i did!" reki said excitingly.

"not before i look in the mirror." langa said. he wanted to look in the mirror to make sure he looked good because he wanted reki to see him at his best. he headed towards the bathroom with reki following behind him.