😬Awkward😬

Sid tried grabbing the file without looking up. Avu was confused why he is doing so.

Avu: Mr. Bandar Nigam! how can you ignore me in my own office

Sid:  Miss nakchidhi, I ain't ignoring you...I can't look up

Avu: why?

Sid pointed to her navy blue draped skirt which ended an inch above her knees. She was confused at first but later realized what the matter was. Sid was not looking up because if he turned up to her, he would end up seeing her undies. She immediately pulled her skirt in a way to cover up. Avu was now hella embarrassed. 

She kept pulling her skirt below her knees so, her legs slipped and....

Ta ddaaa

She fell towards Sid and our hero saved her. He grabbed her by waist and Avu held him by his shoulders. Both were lost in each other's gaze.

Background:

🎶Ankhon Mein Teri🎶

🎶Ajab Si Ajab Si Adayein Hai,🎶

🎶Ho Ankhon Mein Teri🎶

 🎶Ajab Si Ajab Si Adayein Hai,🎶

🎶Dil Ko Banade Jo Patang🎶

 🎶Sanse Yeh Teri Woh Hawaien Hai🎶

Their romance session was interupted by Abhinavi

Abhinavi: Oh shit, Sorry!

They instantly turned around

"Lagta hai friendship ka plan overdose hogaya!" Abhi turned to Vaish

Sidneet came back to senses and stood properly

Avu: Di!

Vaish: Done?

Avu: Yea

Abhnavi turned back. Sidneet were awfully embarrassed. There was an uncomfortable silence for next 1 minute.

Vaish: Let's go

Everyone went to the meeting room. The rest of the meeting was concluded while Sidneet were in an awkward silence.

Later that night

At the Nigam's

Both had their dinner and were sitting in the hall. Sid was trying to avoid any conversation with Abhi. 

Abhi: Chote, tere aur Avneet ke beech kuch chal raha hai? 

He was smirking

Sid: No way! She is such an arrogant girl.

Abhi: So what was that in the file room?

Sid: Woh toh Avneet slipped the ladder so I just saved her

"yeah, I believe", Abhi said unsatisfied

Before Abhi could ask further, Sid escaped to his room

In Sid's room, he was sitting near the windows. 

Sid's POV

Today I was helping Avneet find the file in the file room. I didn't wanna go but dada forced me to. What happened last night made everything so awkward. Anyways, I offered to help her pick the file since it was at the height. But she was rude enough to say a "NO". She grabbed a ladder and climbed it to the top. That's when I realized that her undies were visible from her short skirt. 

Bro, I don't wanna know which colour undies is my business partner wearing. I tried my best not to look at it but that nakchidhi thought I was ignoring her. I some how told her and she was really embarrassed. In the process of adjusting her skirt, her leg probably slipped but I caught her at the right moment. Our gaze exchanged and I was lost in her. I felt a weird feeling in my tummy. My arms were getting weak and her arm resting on my shoulder sent shivers down my spine. What is happening to me?

I never felt this way before...I met many girls in my life but this one is just having a different type of affect on me...I have no idea what is happening to me!

POV ends

He was so engrossed into thinking that he himself didn't realize when sleep took over him.

At Vaishneet's 

Vaishneet were sitting together. Both were busy in their phones. Vaish kept her phone aside.

"Avu, are you hiding something from me?", She said with a disappointed tone

"No, who said?" Avu was confused

"So you and Sid are not in a relationship?" She smirked

"No obviously not, I mean he is such an weirdo!"

"So why were you romancing with that weirdo?", Her smirk grew

"No di, what happened was..."

She told her what had happened

"And I believe you", Vaish said sracasticaly

"Di, I'm not lying. That's what happened" Avu tried to prove her point. "And you know it right, I don't believe in all these things. This "LOVE", "RELATIONSHIP", "ROMANCE", It's just a waste of time." She said finger qouting the words. "It only gives you pain." By now her eyes had become moist. 

Vaish decided not to ask any further.

Vaish: Anyways, let's sleep. it's late

Avu nodded

They were tired enough that sleep over took them soon...

That's It for today...

So, how are you all? 

How was the Sidneet moment?

What do you thing is happening to Sid?

Why did Avu get emotional while talking about "LOVE"?

Stay tuned to know

Vote and comment...

1st April, 2021