✨Fight✨

Abhi's POV

We had KFC for lunch or actually it was a late lunch. After resting for next 20 mins, we headed towards the slingshot. The ride itself seemed so dangerous but, Vaish and Avu wanted to ride it. 

Abhi: Girls are you sure you actually wanna try this?

VaishNeet: Yes!

I and Sid looked at each other nervously

Vaish: Come on Abhi, It's not scary. Stop being scardy cats both of you

Avu: I know right, It's so small

Sid: We will see who is a sacredy cat after the ride

We got onto the ride. First I and Vaish went. I could see how excited she was until the the ride shot up into the air. I could feel my heart coming to my throat. We could see the entire city very clear. Vaish was screaming through out the ride, but the good part was that the entire time, she had a hard grip on my arms. She almost dug her nails into my arms. But instead of feeling pain, I felt delighted. I could feel shivers down my spine, not because of the ride but by her touch.

"Abhiiiiiii save meeeee!" she screamed

I did not even have the power to reply

By the time we were back to the ground, she was so weak and shivering with fear. I was supporting her to walk.

POV Ends

They made her sit on a nearby bench. Avu handed her a bottle of water

"Di, what happened?" Avu asked in a worried tone.

"Wahi jo tumaha haal hone wala hai" Sid replied

"Excuse me, main nahi darti" She replied 

"Woh to upar pata chalega, matlab ride par pata chalega"

Sidneet boarded the ride while Abhi sat there with Vaish

2 mins later, they came back. Abhinavi were shocked. They could see Sid carrying Avu in his arms while she had fainted. He laid her on the bench and Vaish sprinkled water on her face. She gained her consciousness.

Sid: "Main nahi darti"

He said finger qouting the sentence and mimicking Avu. Then he laughed 

Avu: Shut up!

But he kept teasing her.

Sid: Dada- Di,...you know..... what..... she fainted.... be..fore... the... ride even..... shot up

He said between his laughs. Abhi also started laughing

Abhi: Who said "Stop being scaredy cats"

He mimicked Vaish. After laughing hard for next few minutes, they finally stopped. By now VaishNeet were not at all in a good mood. The boys looked around and realized they had left.

Sid: Where did they go?

Abhi: IDK...

Abhi tried calling Vaish but she did not pick up.

Abhi: Lagta hai zyada ruth gayi

Sid: hmm...par ab?

Abhi: let's go and find them

They started looking everywhere but VaishNeet were not there. 

Abhi: Wait...I think I know where they might be. Follow me

Sid followed Abi to a shop. He stopped there and there they were in Claire's. The girls saw them but ignored. SidShek walked towards the girls. 

"Sorry" They said it together

"Huh!" VaishNeet ignored them

"Come on girls, let's go it's 8 already" Abhi said

"Go and laugh" Vaish said as she continued checking out a pair of earrings

"Come on Nakchidhhi stop being so arrogant" Sid said to Avu

"Bandar, get lost. Can't you see I'm busy. Go and laugh like a miniac" She replied pushing him out of her way as she headed to the watch section

SidShek looked at each other and then said "Sorry!". After apologising for 5 more times, the girls finally agreed.

"But we want to eat something" Vaish said

"Yea, I'm super hungry" Avu added as she made a cute puppy face.

"But we just had lunch" Sid replied 

"2 hours ago" She reminded

"What about cotton candy?" Abhi asked

Vais replied, "That won't help our hunger but fine"

They headed towards the cotton candy stall. 

Avu: Blue for me!

Vaish: Pink!

Sid: Pink!

They high fived

Abhi: Ok then I'll go for blue *AbhiNeet high-fived"

 AbhiNavi stood together and SidNeet at a distance from them. They were trying their best to bring AbhiNavi together. With AbhiNavi-

They got their candies and started eating. Out of no where, Vaish took a small piece and wiped it on Abhi's face. He smiled and did the same in return. SidNeet were looking at them from a distance and smiling. Sid was enjoying their cute food- fight when Avu wiped a small piece of candy on his left cheek. She chuckled. Sid chuckled and did the same. And there they were, all of them playing holi with cotton- candy and wasting food. They finally stopped their cute fight.

Sid: Wohoo! 

He said with a shocked expression

Avu: What happened?

Sid: Look at this, don't you and this candy look exactly same!

Avu blushed.

Sid: Hello, I'm not complementing. This is an insult of the candy!

Avu hit him slightly on his arm. AbhiNavi came with a sandwich.

Abhi: Eat this and let's go, it's late.

They had the sandwiches and then left for home

That's it for today...

Guys, you all are not commenting enough. All I see is "Amazing", "Superb" etc. I like it but it seriously makes me feel sad... Pls comment something else. I would love to know you feedbacks. And those who comment daily, Thank you so much. 

Don't be silent readers...There are more then 1.6K views on this book but only few readers vote and comment...If you continue this, I'll start giving targets. 

This is a small request from me!

Anyways, Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

11th April, 2021