🤦OMG!🤦

Hasnain: Good, then start the work

Ash: Yeah let's go

The girls headed to the kitchen. The reached

Vaish: Where are they?

They looked around. They were frustrated and went back to the living room. Boys were busy on their phones.

Reem: Jai!

Jai's phone fell down from his hand. All of them got scared and kept away their phones. 

Jan glared at Faisu

Faisu: Hamne kya kiya? Chup chap to mobile dekh rahe hain

Sid: Exactly!

Avu: So you mean that we will cook for you all and you all will rest your asses here

Sid: So do you expect us to help you!

Reem: We were, but now you have to do all on your own

Jai: What, are you kidding me! I'm not helping

Hasnain: Neither me

Ash: Oh really, then starve and die! No one's cooking now

All the girls took out their phones and settled back on the sofa. They were frustrated.

Abhi: Alright then let me order something

He took his phone to place the order but before he could even switch it on, Vaish snatched it from him.

Vaish: If we will have dinner then we will only eat the home made pizza or else die!

Jan: No one will place any order!

She said glaring at all the boys.

 There was a minute of silence for next 5 minutes. The boys were talking in gestures. Then they all got up from their places and headed to the kitchen. The girls were frustrated and observing their moves. 2 minutes later, a thud sound cam from the kitchen. All of them looked at each other in shock. Then they heard another thud and a shout from the kitchen. And finally a creaking and a splash!

All of them ran towards the kitchen and the scene in front f them was epic. Red tomato sauce all over the wall and nearby stood a red- faced Faisu. Flour all over the place and Sid and Jai were covered in it. Hasnain was on the floor, seemed like he slipped. And the shout was Abhi's cauz he had cut his fingers while trying to grate the cheese. In the background, they could hear some sort of a youtube video explaining the recipe of Pizza!

All of the girls started laughing, clutching their tummies. The boys looked at each other and then started laughing too. They laughed for next 2 minutes. 

Vaish: Enough! What have you all done

She hurried to Abhi and started checking his fingers, while Abhi was admiring her

Vaish: (worried) Why did you even try this. Look now

She went to get some medicine. While Ash helped Hasnain get up from the floor and Jan wiped Faisu's face. Reem and Avu decided to help Jai and Sid but ended up in a flour fight. Hasnoor and Fainat also joined. Vaish returned and saw them playing. She put the medicine on Abhi's fingers.

Vaish: Stop! She shouted

All of them stopped playing. 

Vaish: Look at the condition of the kitchen, Let's clean it up and start cooking

Avu: But first let's change our clothes

They changed their clothes and came back

Jan: Let's start...

That's it for today

How was the chapter?

Romantic scenes coming up in the next chapter!

Excited?

Wait till the next chapter

18th April, 2021