0.3 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙢

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝙎𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙣? 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?"

Quinn wanted to be in and out of this place as fast as possible but with Mal's lack of subtly, they'd be kicked out pretty soon.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben clarified.

"Who happens to be kings and queens." Mal teased before the walking cotton candy piped up yet again.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey said chuckling, grabbing Ben's arm and putting it around her. He awkwardly chuckled with her before pulling his arm away and calling out for a student in a band costume.

"Doug. Doug. Come down." Ben shouted out for 'Doug' who hurried to his side, "This is Doug." He explained as the blonde gave them all a shy smile, "He's gonna help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms."

"I'll see you later, okay? And if there's anything you need feel free to ask-" Ben said directly to Mal, before he was cut off by Audrey, again.

"Ask Doug or Chase." She chirped in before dragging the Prince away from the VKs.

Chase stood next to Doug patting him on the back slightly as he introduced himself. "Oh uh hi guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and..." he trailed off when his eyes met Evie's, sighing in delight.

"Evie. Evil Queen's daughter." She seductively introduced herself.

Doug pulled out of his flustered state before explaining the schedules to the villain kids. "Okay, so about your classes. I put in the requirements already. History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Traditions of Auradon and Wonderland, Saftey rules for the internet and uh Remedial goodness 101." He said listing off the subjects. Quinn silently squealed at the second one, which was a subject that she would ace. If only Harry was here, he'd love the history of woodsmen and pirates.

Mal piped up from beside Doug, taking a candy and emptying it in her mouth, "Let me guess, new class?" Doug nodded in response.

Quinn was the only girl that wasn't near Doug instead she was standing in between Carlos and Jay. She wasn't going to judge Mal or Evie for their shameless flirting since she was quite the flirt too; the only thing is that the only person she likes to flirt with was on the isle most likely sharpening his hook.

"Come on guys let's go find our dorms," Mal suggested directing her words to her friends as they climbed up the steps. Quinn scoffed and stayed put, there was no way she'd follow Mal's orders.