4.3 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙚

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙆𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙚'𝙨 '𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚'

"Morning. Got the beach towels."
"Sorry. Morning."
"Cool, got them."
"Hey. I got the gifts."

They moved frantically hoping not to bump into each other seeing as with the amount of gifts and various other items, it had gotten quite compact.

"I really think she's gonna like the cake, you guys." Carlos commented before he took a look at the blue cake, lifting the box and peering in only to find a massive chunk had been taken out, "Oh, no. Okay. Who got into Jane's cake?" He shouted out most likely to the younger VKs who were around the mini castle somewhere.

· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Audrey flashed into the gardens, stepping out of the purple mist and heading towards the future queen. "I was hoping you were home."

"Is this a joke? What are you doing with the crown and the sceptre?" Mal stressed as she took in Audrey's new persona.

"Well, I wanted them so I took them. And you, of all people, should understand that, Mal." Audrey leaned down cradling the staff in her hands as it glowed a vibrant green.

"Wait, Audrey, stop! Don't use that." Mal protested, sticking her hands out as a warning to the daughter of Aurora.

"I thought you liked spells." The Queen of Mean retorted staring intently into the staff, "Okay, Audrey, you're better..."

"QUIET!" Audrey snapped at Mal cutting her sentence off, "I want to be dangerous. My life was perfect until you stole it and then Auradon turned its back on me. Well, it's time for a little payback." Audrey stomped off, away from Evie's house but she made sure to zap Mal before she completely disappeared, "You think Ben will love you now, you old hag? You'll pay the price of what you did and so will all of Auradon." Upon hearing the loud witchy cackle and the roar of thunder, the other VKs ran out of the house, including Celia and Maddie.