2.4 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖

"Cool place." She commented, the royals looking at her in confusion,

"Didn't you hang out here?" Chase asked in confusion.

Quinn scoffed at him, trailing her hands over the railing of the building, "Before Auradon I could not stand Mal or Jay," she clarified.

Jay grabbed a rock that was on the side of a barrel, hurling it into the 'Danger, flying rocks' sign.

Hitting the yellow sign activated a mechanism that triggered the stairway, lifting the barrier and allowing the King to enter the building.

Ben gave a quick glance to his friends taking a deep breath and composing himself. "Wish me luck." He spoke stomping up the stairs.

"Good luck." Evie wished as the VKs and their royal friend sat down on the steps and barrels that surrounded the hangout.

Quinn slumped against the railing scowering around the area just in case she saw any more pirates.

Jay caught sight of the red queen's daughter, watching her paranoia take over, "You feeling okay Princess?" Quinn smiled up at Jay giving him a small nod in reassurance. It's not like Harry was around.

"Who was that guy?" What was it with Chase and questions today?

"He's in a gang that these guys rivalled, Gil's the son of Gaston and one of my best friends." She spoke looking at her graffitied heels.

Maybe she should go see Harry, I mean Gil would've definitely told him that she was back on the isle, it was only a matter of time til she bumped into him especially since Ben was taking his long arse time. Gil wouldn't tell Harry purposely but he would definitely blurt it out at some point.

Ben trailed down the stairs looking heartbroken, what's worse is that Mal wasn't behind him. It was sad seeing the King mope around.

"So? Where's Mal?" Evie asked, adamant about getting her best friend back.

"She's not coming back," Ben informed as he made his way around the back of the stairs where Quinn previously sat. She got up patting Ben on the back and joining the other VKs and Chase, It's best if Ben had a minute or so to collect himself, it would also give the others a chance to persuade the daughter of Maleficent to come home, we'll their new home.

Evie turned the speaker on that connected the building to the stairwell, no doubt Carlos manufactured it with the scraps they had on the island. "M? Mal, it's Evie. Let me just talk to you
for a second." The blue-haired girl begged.