2.9 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙈𝙖𝙮 1𝙨𝙩

𝙈𝙖𝙮 1𝙨𝙩

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥.

Seeing as it was the summer holidays, most students had gone home to their parents meaning there was barely anyone around. Because the VKs couldn't exactly go home for the holidays it was just them plus a few others. Those others included Ben, Chase, Charles, Chad, Allie, Alex and Audrey. Oh yeah, Audrey's back, much to Quinn's dismay, and she was as bitchy as ever. Something to do with Mal and Ben being together but that sounds like an Audrey problem.

Allie had called Quinn in a huff half an hour ago, the princess would have been there sooner but she was in her castle meaning she had to take a 15-minute walk to the prep school then she encountered Audrey who lashed out at her due to the fact her clothes were too 'Isle like,' then she ran into Chad who was crying over Audrey and then she found the twins: Charles and Chase trying to find their older brother and now she's currently running through the hallways.

The door handle twisted making a clunking sound, Quinn sighed taking a Bobby pin from her curly hair and jamming it into the lock, jiggling it about before she heard the satisfying click.

"Hey Allie, are you in the bathroom?" She called out trying to find her friend.

Allie exited the bathroom, mascara smudged down her face with tears falling down her face, "Sometimes I wish Alexander wasn't my brother." She cried out flopping onto her bed that was filled with various stuffed animals, one of which resembled the infamous purple cat that Quinn had spent a chunk of her childhood with.

Quinn sighed moving over to the bed and sitting on the end of it, she stroked Allie's side to comfort the wonderlandian. "Wanna talk about it?" The princess asked gently trying not to cause Allie even more distress.

Allie nodded her head sitting up from her position and cuddling one of her stuffed toys, "When we were younger, Alex and I promised that we'd grow up and start our very own tea shop just before we graduated." She smiled chuckling at the memory, "I suggested that we start planning it out since we're already in our senior year but he told me that it was a stupid idea." She whimpered drying her tears. "We got into a big argument and he stormed out, apparently he's joining a band with Charles and that's why he's blown off our tea shop. In his words 'ItS tOo ChiLdIsh' and the band will need 'CoMmiTmEnT'." Allie mocked her brother causing Quinn to giggle a little.