2.1 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧, 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙡𝙮

"You're going to break it..." Carlos informed her, grabbing her manicured hand to stop her from smashing it.

"Cotillion has me so stressed I could snap someone in half." She growled in annoyance.

"You should take it easy Quinn, the last thing we want is for you to break something...or someone,"

"I'm trying pup but if I go insaner you'll know why."

"-Quinn that's not even a word,"

The VKs continued their little walk into the courtyard, Jay being bombarded by compliments from the many girls around them.

"Hi, Jay,"
"Jay!"
"Hey,"

Ever since coach entrusted his beloved swordsman team with Jay, he had been getting an increased amount of female (and some male) attention. At the same time hung was happening with Quinn too, Ms Feather, the cheerleading coach, had elected Quinn and Jane as co-captains of the cheer squad meaning Quinn also received a lot more unwanted attention.

"Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to Cotillion already." Carlos told Jay, a little jealous that he didn't have the confidence of Jay.

"I'm going solo. That way, I can dance with all of them." Jay assured his youngest friend.

"Can't believe in saying this but that's smart Jay," Quinn commented giving him a nod of approval.

"Who you going with hearts? I'm assuming Stiles?" Quinn rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly looking down and clearing her throat, "We, uh, we broke up."

Jay placed his larger hand on her shoulder rubbing it in comfort, "Sorry kid but on the bright side I heard that a certain Roman Rider has a little crush on you." Jay teased,

"Roman's cute an all but he's not my type...I'm just gonna go with Chase. As friends." She replied

"Ah! You're the experts. Um, guys...if you were gonna ask someone, what's the best way to go?" Carlos asked, Jay leaned closer to the youngest VK putting his arm on Carlos' shoulder with Quinn looking at him sincerely.

"Listen, all you got to do...is look like me," Jay told Carlos as he and Quinn shared a laugh.

"Oh, ha-ha," Carlos mocked them before Jane, Carlos' crush, came up to them.

Carlos immediately regained his posture getting ready to talk to the girl that he had fallen for.

"Hey, Jane." Carlos greeted smiling down at the shorter girl