2.7 𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙨

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝙨𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙

Mal and Ben didn't speak to each other for the rest of the journey, the same thing happening between Quinn and Chase so it was a relief for all when Jay pulled up to a stop.

Everyone got out of the limousine and walked into the gardens of the school most likely going to get ready. Lonnie and Jay walked in front, the others shuffling behind them awkwardly.

"Have you noticed we always seem to have some disagreement just before a big event!?" Chase started looking at Quinn.

"Have you noticed it's always your fault?" She spoke harshly.

"I don't know the pirate like you do but you've gotta understand that he tried to kill me."

"You Auradon kids don't get it. Just because you got into some altercation doesn't mean he's a killer, you guys just like stereotyping VKs. We were in a sword fight he's obviously going to try and fight you with a sword." Quinn wasn't even mad about this anymore she was just caught up about the fact she told Hook's son that she loved him. "You know what Charming it's cool. I forgive you, no hard feelings blah blah blah." Quinn strutted off catching up to Jay, Evie and Carlos who were waiting for Mal to join them.

Evie and Quinn walked up to Mal grabbing one of her arms each leading her away from Ben.

"We need to talk."

"Yeah."

They were about to take Mal to her dorm when Carlos' voice stopped them in their tracks.

"No." He called out causing Quinn to scoff slightly.

"No?" She questioned the youngest of the group.

"You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your girl talk stuff or whatever and Jay and I are tired of it." He spoke out Jay shaking his head in disagreement. "I'm not."

"We're your family, too. We've been through a lot...together. We're not stopping that now, okay? Everyone sit. Come on. You too." Everyone sighed reluctantly sitting on the floor. Jay was first followed by Evie and then Mal. Quinn shrugged off her jacket, well, Harry's jacket, placing it on the floor before sitting down on her knees.

"I don't know how to start girl talk," Carlos said hopelessly looking to Jay for any help.

"What up?" He asked mindlessly, Quinn giggling when he did so.