2.8 𝘾𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙛 𝙤𝙢𝙜

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙯𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

It had started a little over 45 minutes ago but the princess was fashionably late as always, she didn't think her showing up late mattered seeing as she was the one to organise 99.9% of it.

Evie had made her a poofy ball gown that stopped mid-thigh and flared out at the sides. Some people may think it's too much but Quinzelle would be wearing the gown and the gown would not be wearing her meaning it only accentuated her glowing features. She couldn't say the same for some of the Auradon kids, however.

Quinn's smile immediately dropped from her face, her eyes slanted and her lips formed a small point as she faced the cameras, posing accordingly.

"Over here, Quinn!"
"Miss Hearts!"
"To your left princess!"

"The royal adviser has made her entrance," Snow White reported, Quinn was lucky that her and Stiles never made it to the the meeting the parents stage in their relationship otherwise their small interaction would've been a little awkward.

Chase shuffled beside the princess trying to remain out of frame, not only was Quinn angry at him he also hated being in the spotlight.

"Is that an Evie original?"
"Who made that crown?"
"Where's that necklace from?"

The last question caught Quinn off guard causing her demeanour to falter. "I-Uh- its uh from the Isle," She stammered, subconsciously feeling the hook necklace.

Chase grabbed Quinn's hand gently pulling them away from the reporters and towards the stairs of the boat.

They climbed up waiting outside the doors, ready to be announced. The trumpets roared giving the teens their cue.

"Now presenting The Royal Advisor: Princess Quinn of Hearts and her date Prince Chase Charming." The couple bowed and curtseyed greeting the former king and queen on their way down the stairs before joining the VKs at the bottom.

Quinn hugged Evie and Jay saying 'Hi' to their dates that were Doug and Lonnie.

Quinn giggled as she watched Carlos interact with Jane, Jay joining in on her laughter,

"He took our advice," the son of Jafar stated,

"We are literal love experts," the princess remarked, "He finally got the guts to ask Jane out," Quinn teased,