1.5 𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙚 + 𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚

-𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 2016 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚-

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧

She currently resides in Mal and Evie's dorm room. Doug had asked Evie out a few nights ago and she had spent all day making a new outfit for it (with the help of Quinn and Mal of course).

It was clear Evie really liked Doug seeing as she had spent hours upon hours making every ruffle of her skirt perfect. He wasn't a Prince but she liked him and that's all that matters, Princesses are overrated anyway. Quinn may be dating a Prince but that doesn't make him any better than a pirate.

Mal was currently studying her spell book not paying any attention to her surroundings. Ever since she had gotten with Ben, Mal has been unbelievably stressed. It's hard enough being a new kid in school let alone a VK in a school full of princes and princesses but what makes it worse is that she's expected to become 'Lady Of The Court'.

Jane and Quinn, mainly Quinn, had begun planning cotillion the princess thought it would be best to tell Mal what it meant for her, of course, she wasn't too thrilled about all of the attention but it's not like she could get out of it.

Evie held up her ruffled skirt glaring at it, "Are you okay Eves?" Quinnzelle asked placing her hand gently on the blue-haired princess's shoulder.

"Does this look right? Too much ruffle? Not enough? Is it a good fabric? What about the colour?" She rushed out all at once.

"Okay, Blueberry let's just take a second okay? Okay. Doug likes you for you and, even though you're a fashion perfectionist, you don't have to worry this much." Evie nodded taking a deep breath to compose herself.

"Thanks, Quinny,"

Evie always dreamed of having a one true love. She would babble at her mother for hours expressing her perfect life involving her castle and a prince, or in this case a dorm room and the son of a dwarf.

"You know I got you E."

Mal started to hum to herself, repeating Quinn's words.

Mal
You know I got it, I good got it
You know I got it
I'm your girl

The soon-to-be lady of the court reached over to the royal adviser grabbing her ringed fingers. She then ushered Evie out of her chair causing the princess to abandon her dress.