0.5 𝙀𝙬 𝙎𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙗, 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙚

She noticed Chad was staring at her and so she did what every other VK would do and barked at him. She laughed crazily when he cowered, Evie nudging her gently to knock it off. She's from Wonderland where they're all mad as hatters. She needed something to keep her interested in the lesson and annoying Chad would be fulfilling that something.

Chase chuckled lightly from beside her making a face at the blond who glared at him. "Would you look at that, neither of us are too fond of him, twinsies." She spoke with a high-pitched American accent, in other words, she was mocking Audrey.

"You don't like Chad, you don't like Audrey. Do you like any Auradon kids?" Chase questioned.

Quinn lazily nodded, "Ben's nice, Doug's sweet, Allison & Alexander invited me for tea and you...well, you're okay, I guess." She sighed jokingly at the end. Chase Charming and Quinn of Hearts sharing a laugh.

A loud dreamy sigh was heard from Evie as she rested her head on her chin staring lovingly at Chad, "Any chance he's in line for a throne? Anywhere in line?" She practically whispered remaining in a daze.

"Chad. Prince Charming, Jr. Cinderella's son. Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there, there, know what I mean? His youngest brother seems to have both however the middle charming, inherited the there, there but seems to lack some charm...no offence Chase." Doug informed the VKs causing Quinn to giggle at Chase's offended face.

"That thing is your brother?" She asked in disgust.

"Unfortunately." He replied sighing as Chad continued to wave his pencil in front of his face.

"You poor unfortunate soul."

"Looks like a lot of there there to me." Evie countered whilst still in a trance.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by the teacher calling on her, "Evie. Perhaps this is just a review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?"

"Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean, It's an atom, right?" Evie stood up sneakily grabbing her magic mirror, subtly repeating the question so no one but Quinn understood what she was doing. "Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver? That would be 106.905 times 5200, plus 108.905 times 4800, which, Mr Deley, would give us 107.9 amu," the blue-haired princess concluded throwing the chalk back at the teacher who looked defeated.

"I forget. Always a mistake to underestimate-"

"A villain? Don't make it again." Evie turned on her heel ready to head back to her friends but felt something slip in her hand... it was a note from Chad who had arranged a meet-up between them. Evie squealed lightly before she sat down in between Doug and Quinn.