4.8 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝘼𝙪𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚.

The teens watched the princess on the bed, there had been no progress with her whatsoever. Audrey didn't have a true love like Quinn did, she may have loved Ben but for a true loves kiss to work both people have to love each other which was not the case. In fact, Ben not loving her back is what started this whole thing.

Evie touched the back of her hand to Audrey's forehead then to her wrist, "She's slipping away." Evie acknowledged.

Mal huffed as she knew what had to be done, she had to toughen up and face her father for one last time. "There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades."

"Hades? He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it." Ben interjected,

"Actually, he might do it for me..." Quinn and Evie gave her worried looks knowing that Mal hadn't told anybody but then about her relationship with the god of the underworld. "He's my father."

Everyone was speechless, especially Ben. The king glanced around the room for a few seconds to recollect his thoughts, "Okay, well I'll have to send guards to get him."

"Maybe I can hitch a ride. The Isle is my home, someone needs to be there to protect it." Uma spoke, the VKs being sad about her departure.

Both Harry and Quinn stood up from the bay window walking closer to the huddled group of teens that overlooked Audrey. Harry looked at Quinn who stared straight back into his blue eyes, "Go," she whispered dropping his hand, "It's okay,"