4.4 𝙒𝙚𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣'𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙝...

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣'𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙.

"Quinn!" He yelled out hoping to find the princess. Chase walked up to her red office chair turning it around. Although he wasn't met with Quinn, the chair wasn't completely empty. There sat the queen of mean herself.

Chase jumped back, demeanour wavering slightly, "What did you do with Quinn?"

"Don't worry Chase, I've done nothing to her, well not yet anyway." Audrey replied playing with Maleficent's staff. "I'm here for you actually." Chase beckoned for her to go on. "So far I have one Charming on my side and one asleep somewhere in Auradon so I thought I may as well consult the third child. Middle children are usually forgotten so you should think yourself lucky." She teased cackling like a witch at the end.

Chase didn't even question who would willingly join the side of the evil because he knew that it would be Chad. "I'd never join you Audrey. You're acting like a villain, what happened to you?"

"Heartbreak, betrayal, loss." She listed counting off her fingers. "Well then since you didn't take my offer I guess you'll have to be punished." Audrey stamped the sceptre on the ground, purple fog clouding Chase's vision.

· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"No. No, I want the Auradon guards handing out gas masks. Well, not everyone's asleep." Ben shouted to Lumière who was on the other side of the phone call. "Find out if anyone has seen Audrey. And find out if she has a list of demands." He ordered his assistant.