1.6 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙣

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣'𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚

The princess was up against the wall, her head tilted back. Stiles let his hands roam her body, tugging at her waistband.

Quinn grabbed his left hand moving it up towards her chest. The Prince broke away for a second to catch his breath.

Stiles reconnected their lips, Quinn groaning at the urgency of his kiss.

Just when the son of Snow White unbuttoned his shirt a buzzing sound interrupted them. Quinn glanced at him leaning in once more but they were broken away by a banging on the door.

"Quinny we're going to be late!" Ben called out from the other side.

The princess threw her head back in annoyance before glancing at Stiles apologetically, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry,"

Recently they hadn't been spending a lot of time with each other. Quinn was awfully busy seeing as she was managing schoolwork and royal adviser duties all whilst fighting the urge to not behave like a "villain" and in all honesty, it was taking a toll on their relationship.

"It's fine," Stiles said dismissively, it wasn't fine.

"I swear I'll make it up to you, Later tonight we can have a movie night?" She suggested, using her hands to fix her messy coils.

"I'll meet you at your dorm. Half four?"

"Great! Perfect! See you then!" Quinn kissed Stiles on the cheek, quickly exiting her office and grabbing Ben's arm, "C'mon we don't want to be late."

· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Quinn looked at her watch huffing when she saw the time, yay! Now she has to go be a student. The princess stuck her head into Ben's office saying her goodbyes before hurrying off to the History of Woodsmen and Pirates.

Unfortunately, the VK's had different schedules leaving Quinn alone in class. Since becoming Ben's royal advisor she had less time for lessons but Fairy Godmother re-worked her schedule so Quinn could receive maximum learning, how kind of her.

The princess hurried through the grand halls of the Prep school, rushing to the back of the class and taking a seat beside the twins...not Allie and Alex but Chase and Charles. Auradon sure has a lot of twins.

"Ever since you've become Ben's advisor you've started dressing like a secretary." Charlie pointed out as he motioned towards her red suit set.

"A hot secretary," She countered whilst nudging the youngest Charming son.

"Quinn, what's up with your shoes? Could they be any higher?"

"Did I miss something? I didn't know it was Charming's bully Quinn day. Evie made these for me," she pouted