3.1 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

"Ooh Freddie's not gonna like that," Gil mumbled waiting for the oldest daughter of Dr. Facilier to see them.

As expected the teen girl came over, thwacking Harriet's dirty boots off the table. The Facilier raised her eyebrow pointing between Harriet and the table, "You trynna end up as a frog or somethin," she sassed. Harriet scoffed making Harry nudge her gently, all he wanted was a quiet lunch with a little bit of help from Freddie, "Magic don't work on the isle but voodoo does, you better keep that in mind, pirate."

Harriet raised her hands to her sides in surrender letting Freddie walk away as the former kept a grin on her face. The Hook siblings, and Gil, had gathered in Dr. Facilier's restaurant as Harry needed to talk to Freddie. Uma still hasn't come back and the pirate was beginning to worry if she had ever made it to Quinn, he also worried about his captain but he pushed those feelings down to deal with the most important subject aka his love for his best friend.

Seeing as Quinn and Freddie were like two peas in a pod he enlisted her help to write a letter to the princess, he would've asked Maddie but Jefferson had banned him from the shop per Quinn's request and Maddie hatter hated him; she always felt that Quinn deserved more.

"Can you not wind Freddie up?" Harry asked his older sister,

Harriet huffed sinking further into the uncomfortable chairs, Facillier had designed them that way so less people would spend the time sitting down but instead spending money.

"Why are we here anyway?" Harriet asked, kicking her younger brother's feet from underneath the table,

The pirate scoffed sending a glare at his sibling when she jolted him, the pen in his hand screwing and marking the page. Harry crumpled up the paper pushing it into the middle of the table that was already covered by other sheets, "I'm writing a letter," he answered her not bothering to look up,

"To who?" She pressed, peering over his shoulder,

"Quinn, not that it's any of your business, especially since I didn't ask you to come and you just followed me,"

Gil chuckled watching his friend become increasingly wound up by his sister's presence, "Can I write something to Quinn?"

Harry placed the pen beside him, his fingers rubbing over his forehead as he attempted to train the oncoming headache being caused by Harriet and Gil, "No, wrote your own."

Gil pouted at the pirate grabbing a blank sheet of paper and begging to search for a pencil.

"What have you got so far?" Harriet didn't give her younger brother the chance to answer as she had already snatched the paper from beneath his hand, "Darling," she read out loud, raising her eyebrows, "that's it? That's all you've got?"