A King meet his queen

[-(Y/N)(L/N)-]

And so,with everything looking hopeless.The day arrived.We,of Class D,every student in Class D.In grammar,math,chemistry,civics,English and every other subject has achieved high scores.

Most of the student were celebrating their achievement

Ike:"Angel,Kushida-chan!you're our angel!"

So they start thanking that bitch huh?

Kushida:"Eh?I didn't do anything"she said smiling

Suzune:"(L/N)-kun what did you exactly do?"

3 Days before the test

Tennis Courtyard

I'm tired.I just want to see the Jujutsu Kaisen new episode.I literally hype for Gojo in the next episode.

I noticed the noise and decided to check out what's happening.

Sudou:"Say that again!"oh that hot headed

Someone hold Sudo from attacking someone.I just want to invite him to the study group but....

???:"KUKUKUKU,I can't wait to see how many from your class will be expelled after the midterms.Especially you."He just keep Kukuing.Kakeru Ryueen.The leader of Class C.He's a guy who use violence or dirty strategy.He's being feared by his classmate(The Tyrant and The Devil huh)

Sudou:"I hope you've said your prayers"bruh you can't even beat him in the fight

They walk out

Sudou:"Oi,you running away!I told you to-"

I glances at Ryueen a bit and proceeded stopping Sudou from chasing Ryueen and his gang

"Sudou,do you have some time now?Kushida is studying in-"

Sudou:"I'll pass."tch it's for you own good you hot heade

What a drag.His friends is with Kushida,yet he rejected my invitation.

-

I'm walking into the park during a break.I need to meet senpai to make a deal.I walk faster and see someone who's waiting for me.I see someone who seat on the bench while legs crossed.

So she's a girl huh.She has plantinum hair with red crimson eyes.She wearing our uniform school with thigh high socks.And damn she really got a nice thigh.I bet she's one of the most popular girl of this school.

???:"Hmm?I didn't even know that the person I supposed to meet is this handsome."she smirked

"Well,I also didn't know that senpai would be this beautiful"

Yes,the girl that I supposed to meet today is Kiryuin Fuka.

Fuka:"Then tell me Kohai-kun,why are arranging this meeting?"kohai-kun?Is that a nickname for me?

"So hear me out.I want to consult you about something.Don't worry,it just gonna take a short time"I said monotonely